Status
Not open for further replies.

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@Apache Thunder seem you got to run Ninjhax from Devmode, I'm trying to do the same but every time I get garbled screen, maybe is because I'm using an EUR .cia on an USA console?

Any advice? Thanks.

EDIT: Forget what I said, got it to work :yaynds:.

It seems the need to switch Region version depends of the Game's region, so if using EUR .cia, you just need to make a QR with, for example, 9.0.0-20-E.

The console region doesn't matter.

Last edited by DSoryu,

zero2exe

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
US O3DS / 9.2 Sysnand / 9.9 Emunand / Rxtools v2.6
Something rather odd happened. I have spotpass enabled for puyo puyo tetris and I could usually check the japanese notifications (because why not?) however after updating to 9.9 the notifications tab hangs up and throws an error back into home menu. Then again I don't really care about notifications but if the new Rxtools versions have this fixed it'd be a welcome change as well.

Also region free work as usual with my currently installed cias (EU Kirby 3DS, JP 3D Gunstar Heroes and JP Puyo Puyo Tetris).

Reactions: Sels

Intronaut

A star maker
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
@Apache Thunder seem you got to run Ninjhax from Devmode, I'm trying to do the same but every time I get garbled screen, maybe is because I'm using an EUR .cia on an USA console?

Any advice? Thanks.

It seems the need to switch Region version depends of the Game's region, so if using EUR .cia, you just need to make a QR with, for example, 9.0.0-20-E.

But devmenu was removed in the last version, isn't it?

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@VerseHell . For some weird reasons, the MSET on this O3DSXL won't work with the code.bin (latest?) in your post on page 318. Only works when I downgrade to sysnand 4.2.0-9U. When I update to 9.2.0-20U, I got the same problem as when it was on 7.2/6.2 with 0004003000009402 installed.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release...olkit-fw-2-0-9-2.382782/page-318#post-5568739

MSET works on 9.2.0-20U for the code.bin downloaded from the below post though.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release...olkit-fw-2-0-9-2.382782/page-312#post-5567648

nop90

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I need an advice to boot RX with CN from 7.1 FW.

I downgraded a on3DSXL from 7.1.0.5 and installed everything, now I need to go back to 7.1 (using a Tomodachi Life Cart) to use again my 7.1 savegame on game carts.

I tryed it and went to fw 7.1.0.10, but Ninjhax did not worked so I restored the 4.5.0.10 backup I made before upgrading.

Someone known how to fix this situation? maybe I could manually update both browser and DLPlay, but I dont want blindly try diferent versions, so please let me know if someone knows a working configuration.

Intronaut

A star maker
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile

Any advice? Thanks.

Thanks. Ninjhax Works :D

Reactions: DSoryu

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need an advice to boot RX with CN from 7.1 FW.

I downgraded a on3DSXL from 7.1.0.5 and installed everything, now I need to go back to 7.1 (using a Tomodachi Life Cart) to use again my 7.1 savegame on game carts.

I tryed it and went to fw 7.1.0.10, but Ninjhax did not worked so I restored the 4.5.0.10 backup I made before upgrading.

Someone known how to fix this situation? maybe I could manually update both browser and DLPlay, but I dont want blindly try diferent versions, so please let me know if someone knows a working configuration.
Do you need/have to stay at 7.1? If not just update to 9.2. The MSET exploit works flawlessly for me with code.bin from this post
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release...olkit-fw-2-0-9-2.382782/page-312#post-5567648

Use the following guide to update to 9.2 https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-...om-4-1-8-1-to-9-2-0-20-with-pasta-cfw.389187/ . Don't use sysupdater 0.4b

Is rx can run on 9.9 emuand?
Yes.

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well, maybe someone already answered, but, is RX Region Free still working on 9.9? Because some .cias and JAP demos I have isntalled are obviously out of region LEL.

nop90

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Do you need/have to stay at 7.1? If not just update to 9.2. The MSET exploit works flawlessly for me with code.bin from this post

Use the following guide to update to 9.2 https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-...om-4-1-8-1-to-9-2-0-20-with-pasta-cfw.389187/ . Don't use sysupdater 0.4b

Yes.

I don't want to downgrade MSET (the 3ds is not mine and I' afraid that the owner, that is a young boy, the son of a friend of mine, could try to format the sysnand sooner or later bricking the 3ds).

Updating to 9.2 is an option, but I'll prefer to not try to manually update since it's not my 3DS.

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is the difference between devmode and sysnand boot?
Devmode is like Pasta CFW mode without firmlaunch => you can safely update using sysupdater in devmode (I learnt this yesterday;))

I don't want to downgrade MSET (the 3ds is not mine and I' afraid that the owner, that is a young boy, the son of a friend of mine, could try to format the sysnand sooner or later bricking the 3ds).

Updating to 9.2 is an option, but I'll prefer to not try to manually update since it's not my 3DS.
I believe O3DS and 03DSXL with downgraded MSET is safe for formatting Sysnand (I unknowingly keep format sysnand with downgraded MSET when the code.bin didn't work for me).

You need confirmation from more people before proceeding. Try ask here https://gbatemp.net/threads/1000-ways-to-brick-your-3ds.392066/ (the OP post agrees with me, I think?)

Dartz150 is the OP of that thread, you can ask Dartz150 here too.

Last edited by tivu100,

xabier

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Set parental control so he can't format it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.