Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm still studying guys, i have exams for all the week, with NO time to work on rxTools, i'll do it later.
Feel free to suggest and talk about what you want.
Cool pics tho.

Patch Sign check
Add firmlaunchhax
Add eshop spoffing
Add regionfree
+Make emunand as an option,if not enabled boot in sysnand with all the previous
AND finaly N3DS support and then you will be a king among the Kings =D

But firstly have good studies ;)

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey I'm having a problem here ... I made a problem on my emunand becaus e tried to change region(aaaand failed lolbut this isn't the big problem), and now looks like I just buged my NNID , I can't relink it on a formated emunand, not eve enter in the browser miiverse (Looks like my account was deleted since I ca't even recover password, but my profile still here õ3o). Anyway, I don't want to start an emunand from 0 (install everything, friend codes and stuffs ) so I saw here a way to help me out: http://gbatemp.net/threads/error-co...s-eshop-or-nnid-settings.387572/#post-5466975
Right, and here enter what I can't do ... " use rxtools to extract ctrnand.bin from emunand" ... I can't find where to get it , and have no idea how I should put it there again... someone could help me there? D:
I don't really care about having to make a new NNID if necessary... but I don't want to lost miiplasa save and stuffs

=3=

caprathebest

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm Italian and still I'm not banned from #3dsdev. actually I've talked to xerpi and other devs about random stuff too

WhoAmI?

PASTA's dirty animal
Trophies
Website
lavanoid.github.io
XP
Country
#3DSDev is an EFNET IRC channel (Internet Relay Chat = IRC) (GBATemp IRC channel is not on EFNET anymore (it uses another one)
Where you can chat with 3DS homebrew devs and there code or just about anything

The channel is now banning homebrew devs who contribute to paste, or any other hombrew/open source app that allows piracy
So if you need help with code from them, you won't get it, you need other channels to find help

Screenshot of #3dsdev on EFNET IRC

Thanks for the info! :D

Well uhm... I have alreay been banned afaik.
If not for rxTools, probably becouse i am italian, lol

You got banned because they were Jelly, I think xD

Reactions: Margen67

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I say, someone sets up a new IRC that doesn't ban people like that. Wonder if Roxas's web dev would ever consider it... Probably not...

I agree with this. A new 3ds-dev that isn't managed by a god-complexed super genius that ban noobs and (gulp) signature patched CFW related stuff, where everyone is welcome.

TrapperKeeperX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still studying guys, i have exams for all the week, with NO time to work on rxTools, i'll do it later.
Feel free to suggest and talk about what you want.
Cool pics tho.
Good luck on the exams! When your free for rxTools on next release will SaveDataFiler and other Homebrew work? I would like to backup my physical copies that have 6.x, 7.x encryption.

Reactions: Margen67

GibWaffles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
I accidentally bricked my 3DS, because I messed with the inject functions without really knowing what I was doing. Now I only get a black screen at boot. Are there any tutorials available for unbricking? I was only able to find ones regarding the gateway brick. I have a sysNand dump ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb