WhoAmI?

PASTA's dirty animal
Trophies
Website
lavanoid.github.io
XP
Country
Why don't you?

My 3DS is currently running 9.5 (:sad:) but I have a NAND backup containing 9.2 (made it with Gateway, prior to updating). Sent it off to gamesquest1 for NAND modding, so I can downgrade it. I updated it to 9.5 sysNAND because the HB scene was pretty dead at the time, don't own a GW, MT-Card is buggy and I really wanted to play online. Haven't got my 3DS back so I'm just waiting n' watching... :hateit:

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Agent Moose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be great if you could test your other SD card, and also if you could try without the key.
So I just tested my linked sysnand (9.2) and emunand (9.6) with ninjhax and it still gave me a black screen.
I then tried it without the key and it gave me an error and my 3ds had to be restarted.

Tjessx

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
So I just tested my linked sysnand (9.2) and emunand (9.6) with ninjhax and it still gave me a black screen.
I then tried it without the key and it gave me an error and my 3ds had to be restarted.

Could you try one more last time without the key,
Just in case, (I don't think that it has a 100% succes rate)

Agent Moose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I shall try again.

but I did just inject my ticket.db from my linked emunand into my sysnand and it worked fine. It did currupt my emunand, but I did have a copy. My sysnand is completely fine.

Also, since I injected my ticket.db into sysnand, I can now play Super Smash Brothers without going into emunand which I am totally happy about! I played it online twice and both times I never cared for it. to laggy for my standards.

Jhyrachy

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
RXTools does not boot :c
I have a sandisk class 4 16Gb microsd within an SD adaptor, i have formatted emunand with latest gateway launcher.dat, then copied rxtools.dat and firmware.bin (943Kb, do not know if it's the correct size or it's corrupted) in the root of the sd. I tried both with ninjhax and spider, but 3ds rebooted with an error in both cases.

Any suggestion?

Tjessx

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
RXTools does not boot :c
I have a sandisk class 4 16Gb microsd within an SD adaptor, i have formatted emunand with latest gateway launcher.dat, then copied rxtools.dat and firmware.bin (943Kb, do not know if it's the correct size or it's corrupted) in the root of the sd. I tried both with ninjhax and spider, but 3ds rebooted with an error in both cases.

Any suggestion?

Sysnand version? region? can you launch your browser?

Jhyrachy

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
yes, but it's not the problem, because gateway launcher start without problem.
I'm starting to think it's the sd because neither the classic mode ont he GW launcher start :/
It stucks on a black screen.

Now i'm trying with another sd

DarkMatterCore

Finding my light.
Developer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
Currently you can't generate xorpads for SD content tied with emunand. It has to be stuff tied to sysnand or an emunand that's still linked to sysnand otherwise the xorpads will not be valid.
As a matter of fact, you can. You just need to compile the latest revision of Relys' 3DS Multi Decryptor and a copy of the movable.sed file from the NAND the SD contents you want to decrypt are tied to. It works, and I really think this is a neat feature that should be included in rxTools (in case it already isn't implemented, I haven't had time to check the public portion of the code). If I wasn't on my phone (Nokia N82, don't ask), I'd gladly upload it.

DarkMatterCore

Finding my light.
Developer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
Currently you can't generate xorpads for SD content tied with emunand. It has to be stuff tied to sysnand or an emunand that's still linked to sysnand otherwise the xorpads will not be valid.
As a matter of fact, you can. You just need to compile the latest revision of Relys' 3DS Multi Decryptor and a copy of the movable.sed file from the NAND the SD contents you want to decrypt are tied to. It works, and I really think this is a neat feature that should be included in rxTools (in case it already isn't implemented, I haven't had time to check the public portion of the code). If I wasn't on my phone (Nokia N82, don't ask), I'd gladly upload it.

Jhyrachy

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
This uses another url, cache is saved per url, even if gw launches successfully, but rxTools not it can depend on the cache.

now i'm trying to setup emunand on an 8Gb SD, if it works i'm going to dump the emunand and check it with the other sd emunand to try to understand what's wrong.
If this does not works i'll try something different :/

Agent Moose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I removed the key file from my SD and tried it through ninjhax, this time it gives me a black screen. Didn't throw up an error like last time.

Also, when injecting ticket.db, does it automatically get it from the emunand when injecting into the sysnand or does it go by the ticket.db file on the sd card in the rxtools folder?

I ask this because I want to inject my ticket.db into my unlinked sysnand so that I wont have to switch SD cards to play Super Smash brothers (in hopes it reads the SSB Update from when I just copied the extdata folder over from the other SD card)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte