Homebrew [Release] Quake III (ioQuake3DS)

CrashMidnick

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi MasterFeizz, will you work again on this wonderful port ? For me it freezes when you accept on the "enter key" screen. Thanks. Latest Luma and FW 11.13.0.

King_Grundle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 158910 Firstly, this is brilliant. Outstanding work to get it running so well! Was genuinely surprised to see it
Thanks for reporting that. I'll fix it for the next update.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I see what I did, I forgot to merge the 3ds network modifications when rebasing on the latest version of ioQuake3. Thats why multiplayer isn't working.

running so fluidly. Controls just as well as your other ports as well

Only problem so far is this message which won’t go away!

Has the issue with the in game text error been solved yet?

Stefano_Lassandro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I get this error (see BMP image) when loading the 4th level, so the other levels after it result inaccessible. The png image shows what I've put inside the openarena folder of my N3DS. The content was downloaded from the following website: https://open-arena.it.uptodown.com/windows/download . I've also downloaded the files from another website: https://www.moddb.com/games/openarena/downloads/openarena-088-full-version and multiple other ones.
If someone knows if there's something wrong with my setup, or generally a way to solve this issue, it'll sure help. Any kind of help is widely appreciated, thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 2021-09-08_11-49-56.035_top.bmp
    281.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot (52).png
    Screenshot (52).png
    30.4 KB · Views: 8

uhhh_adam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is my second time trying this out and even this time following the instructions exactly on my charizard nd3s I'm still getting a black screen and nothing its frozen. I'm not sure I want to wait an hour like the others up here. What am I doing wrong?? Been wanting to try this game out thanks.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: There's even a TV series.