Hacking [RELEASE] PSVita USB streaming (UVC - USB Video Class)

xerpi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Version 1.7 was released a few days ago!
https://github.com/xerpi/vita-udcd-uvc/releases
  • Increase initial delay to 15s: should help fixing issues when a lot of plugins are loaded (UDCD UVC used to not work).

• Fix UVC payload size to be 12B as per UVC spec: should fix support on macOS and Android. Thanks to @xfangfang for spotting the issue!

ZipMartin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have installed version 1.7 and it works but the performance is not as good as on the Vita's monitor. I'm using OBS Studio and the USB cable that came with my vita and it doesn't look like 60 fps. It's a little choppy like it's 30 fps with some stuttering. I saw that list of relolutions on the readme text, but I don't understand how I can change between resolutions to boost performance.

Edit:
I managed to run it much better by using the script that turns the vita screen off, using PotPlayer and setting my monitor's refresh rate to 144 Hz. Now there are only a few rare frame skips that aren't nearly as distracting as before. I love it!

Using the mod with a lower resolution that another user posted made the frame rate perfect, but I think it's based on a much older version and I could live with how things look now.

Last edited by ZipMartin,

xerpi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have installed version 1.7 and it works but the performance is not as good as on the Vita's monitor. I'm using OBS Studio and the USB cable that came with my vita and it doesn't look like 60 fps. It's a little choppy like it's 30 fps with some stuttering. I saw that list of relolutions on the readme text, but I don't understand how I can change between resolutions to boost performance.

Edit:
I managed to run it much better by using the script that turns the vita screen off, using PotPlayer and setting my monitor's refresh rate to 144 Hz. Now there are only a few rare frame skips that aren't nearly as distracting as before. I love it!

Using the mod with a lower resolution that another user posted made the frame rate perfect, but I think it's based on a much older version and I could live with how things look now.

The latest version also supports multiuple resolutions, which can be selected by the video player on your PC.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sorry @xerpi, i've a question:i installed this plugin on my PS Vita with firmware 3.65 with Enso,i would like to play on my Android smartphone Galaxy Note 9,what should i use to do it?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Well found out what Tom has been up too... Lol