GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
-snip-

I coulda swore it was said that these couldn't be used to play games, guess I was wrong. sorry
Yeah, these can be played.

Last edited by Issac,
Reactions: pelago

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there any tools to mount these PSV files on a computer to extract the contents for those of us looking to convert them into nonpdrm rips? Or is mounting it on a PS Vita the only way?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can't convert a game into nonpdrm. pfs is missing and its information is likely stored in the eboot.bin . your best bet is to use pkgi and those tsv files. I was in the same boat as you, and that's what I did.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can't convert a game into nonpdrm. pfs is missing and its information is likely stored in the eboot.bin . your best bet is to use pkgi and those tsv files. I was in the same boat as you, and that's what I did.
Damn thanks. It's a game dump that only exists as a PSV image format and I don't have a 3.60 Ensō Vita to mount it with, I already upgraded to 3.65 Ensō

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Successfully converted a PSV image into nonpDRM on my computer. Used OFSMount to mount the exFAT partition, copied the app folder out and used the already existing zRIF on NPS to create a work.bin file for it. Installed and works like a charm.

Sho-ryuu-ken

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Successfully converted a PSV image into nonpDRM on my computer. Used OFSMount to mount the exFAT partition, copied the app folder out and used the already existing zRIF on NPS to create a work.bin file for it. Installed and works like a charm.
Sorry for replying to an old message but do you still remember how to mount ".psv" by using OSFMount? For some reason, I cannot see the exFat partition when trying to mount/configure it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: