Hacking [RELEASE] PS4 RetroArch Port (Unofficial)

CMC888

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
On 7.02 jailbreak here. Does Retroarch MAME support chd file games? Does not seem to work at the moment. Have a seperate folder for the chd file and the rom itself in the ROMS folder which would work on other consoles/platoforms.

Poppyboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hi guys, i have 6.72 fat console+ hen 1.23.b. I installed retroarch (last version r4) and cores. All fine, but cheat cods not working at all, its activates but dont work, example Ultimate mortal kombat 3 (USA version), i found cheats in a base and try to activate it ,then cheats activating and thats all, nothing. I dowloaded all cores and updated all stuff in retroarch.

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
From past discussions with the devs, I believe what's holding it back from becoming official is the lack of an open source graphics driver for the ps4.
I see, that sounds difficult :P so the current Graphics driver that PS4 RA uses is SDK? I forget but wasn't there work on a GL driver for PS4 or was that for Linux?

Edit: I see now.. Flatz implemented OpenGL ES 2.0 but that currently used the SDK.

Edit2: but there is a orbisgl too? which is open?

Last edited by ploggy,

pulgalipe

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is it just me, or is kinda impossible to run Mesen HD packs, like Zelda NES HD on this version?
Every time I try to run it it just changes graphics and freezes, every single time.

komawoyo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see, that sounds difficult :P so the current Graphics driver that PS4 RA uses is SDK? I forget but wasn't there work on a GL driver for PS4 or was that for Linux?

Edit: I see now.. Flatz implemented OpenGL ES 2.0 but that currently used the SDK.

Edit2: but there is a orbisgl too? which is open?

Are you taking about this? https://github.com/orbisdev/orbisdev-orbisGl2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol