Hacking [RELEASE] PS4 RetroArch Port (Unofficial)

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ah, it's orbisdev. I have that installed on debian. I doubt I can build what exists at present. I'm assuming that's the make file orbis. yep:

[email protected]:~/RetroArch$ make -f Makefile.orbis
clang --target=x86_64-scei-ps4 -DORBIS -D__ORBIS__ -D__PS4__ -D_BSD_SOURCE -I. -Idefines -Ideps -Ideps/7zip -Ideps/libz -Ilibretro-common/include -Ideps/stb -Ilibretro-common/include/compat/zlib -Ideps/rcheevos/include -I/usr/local/orbisdev/usr/include -I/usr/local/orbisdev/usr/include/c++/v1 -I/usr/local/orbisdev/usr/include/orbis -DHAVE_SOCKET_LEGACY -DHAVE_LIBRETRODB -DHAVE_SHADERPIPELINE -DHAVE_GIT_VERSION -DGIT_VERSION=49370f1f26 -DHAVE_DR_MP3 -DHAVE_CORE_INFO_CACHE -DHAVE_CONFIGFILE -DHAVE_RUNAHEAD -DHAVE_CC_RESAMPLER -DHAVE_LANGEXTRA -DHAVE_IMAGEVIEWER -DHAVE_MENU -DHAVE_GFX_WIDGETS -DHAVE_RGUI -DHAVE_MATERIALUI -DHAVE_XMB -DHAVE_OZONE -DHAVE_OVERLAY -DHAVE_VIDEO_LAYOUT -DHAVE_STB_FONT -DHAVE_THREADS -DHAVE_OPENGL -DHAVE_OPENGLES -DHAVE_OPENGLES2 -DHAVE_EGL -DHAVE_GLSL -DHAVE_7ZIP -D_7ZIP_ST -DHAVE_ZLIB -DHAVE_CHD -DWANT_SUBCODE -DWANT_RAW_DATA_SECTOR -DHAVE_RTGA -DHAVE_RPNG -DHAVE_RJPEG -DHAVE_RBMP -DHAVE_COMPRESSION -DRARCH_INTERNAL -DRARCH_CONSOLE -DHAVE_FILTERS_BUILTIN -DHAVE_XMB -DHAVE_RGUI -DHAVE_OZONE -DHAVE_ONLINE_UPDATER -DHAVE_UPDATE_CORES -DHAVE_UPDATE_ASSETS -Werror -Wno-macro-redefined -Wno-typedef-redefinition -Wno-non-literal-null-conversion -Wno-void-pointer-to-int-cast -Wno-format -Wno-tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare -Wno-implicit-function-declaration -DPC_DEVELOPMENT_IP_ADDRESS='"192.168.1.137"' -DPC_DEVELOPMENT_UDP_PORT=18194 -O3 -c -odeps/xxHash/xxhash.o deps/xxHash/xxhash.c
error: unknown warning option '-Wno-void-pointer-to-int-cast'; did you mean '-Wno-int-to-pointer-cast'? [-Werror,-Wunknown-warning-option]
make: *** [Makefile.orbis:185: deps/xxHash/xxhash.o] Error 1
[email protected]:~/RetroArch$
I dont know if its actually compile-able yet, work looks like its still ongoing but you could ask on the RA discord I suppose ,they could tell you for sure :)

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was wondering if Retroarch for PS4 had any PSVR support, like for playing Virtual Boy in 3D?
You can do it for Labo VR on Switch, with the right filter, because the emulator supports side-by-side 3D, but I don't know what type of 3D format you have to send to PSVR, or whether homebrew can access it in general.

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was wondering if Retroarch for PS4 had any PSVR support, like for playing Virtual Boy in 3D?
You can do it for Labo VR on Switch, with the right filter, because the emulator supports side-by-side 3D, but I don't know what type of 3D format you have to send to PSVR, or whether homebrew can access it in general.
That would be pretty cool, worth getting my PSVR out again for anyway :)

Reactions: hippy dave

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP

i just get headache just thinking about that for some reason. :unsure:

Cpt777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
has anyone been able to get netplay to work on the ps4, whenever you click on a hosted game and have the correct rom it causes crash. i tried this with some snes roms and using the latest retroarch port and im on firmware 9.00

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DEMONGreninjaPG @ DEMONGreninjaPG: @NeoGaming lol]