Hacking [RELEASE] PS4 RetroArch Port (Unofficial)

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Packages from page 1 are most recent to my knowledge
You can use USB
I might try it tomorrow. I've had a lot of good luck lately with xproject and 5.05. one memory error and no kernel panics after about 10+ attempts. I don't leave it on rest mode, since it's usually pretty good at working the first try.

Reactions: Donnie-Burger

sharkticonnz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Im just waiting for the official retroarch port hopefully should be out soon. Also if it has side by side shader support my PSVR is going to get a bit more use :grog:

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Im just waiting for the official retroarch port hopefully should be out soon. Also if it has side by side shader support my PSVR is going to get a bit more use :grog:
Ooh interesting thought. I had fun playing Virtual Boy games on Switch Retroarch using a knock-off Labo VR, but it might be nicer on PSVR

fakex

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi Folks,
thanks for all the information about this great feature.
I have some issues playing PSX-Games with Retroarch.
Here's what I did:
  • As I play EUR-PSX-games I got the scph-bin-files necessary and put them in the retroarch system folder.
  • Launch a PSX-Game with the Beetle-Core (there is only tne "normal" Beelte in the Core-List, not the Beelte-HW)
  • After starting the game I changed the options: Internal GPU resolution to 4x or 8x. and widescreen hack enabled.
  • When I want to resume the game retroarch closes with an error message.
So - here are my questions:
  • Why does Retroarch closes with an error? Can the PS4 not handle this graphic options?
  • How can I get the Beetle HW Core and insert it into retroarch?

And besides of that: Although I scanned for thumbnails there are no such shown - does there have to be be a certain syntax in the game-name?

Thanx in advance

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SG854 @ SG854: https://youtu.be/m_6dkzL4VS4