Hacking [RELEASE] PS4 RetroArch Port (Unofficial)

MerenPtah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Any chance we can get a DuckStation or DosBox-Pure Cores ?
i tried to search them online so i can install them manually.
but problem is i only find .dll or .so online whereas the cores in RetroArch-PS4 are .self
RetroArch-PS4 does not read or even see the .dll and .so file types.

MerenPtah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt

alrshdn

Trophies
XP
Country
Jordan
This is GREAT News.
hopefully it has more Cores.
Thanks OsirisX for providing us with an excellent RetroArch version that helped us experience our old games for the past year and half.
looking forward to the official version tho.
just wonder what will they bring new that OsirisX version didn't. :)

I am hoping for a PCSX2 core. I really want to play my favorite PS2 games on OsirisX's RetroArch, but it does not seem it is going to happen, at least not any time soon. I guess I will have to wait for the official version.

Xplaya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Top link is the software itself, bottom link are the cores.
Ahh sorry, i just realized i quoted them wrong.

i was suppose to quote Hosam's all in one link 1.29GB and these two?

Is this 1.29 GB the same as the two below
https://mega.nz/file/6VZEQQRb#GNdwNy4B5xdUN_p04y4K3P9t8LHMIq3AT6mFG7dY-Jo

RetroArch_PS4_r4: https://mega.nz/file/HM4B3RST#amPGZoltIcuvCqjY9yW4VAHol5g923HSZK3xdmQhmhY
Cores_Installer_r4: https://mega.nz/file/DBxAFY6a#ZBjWCovHhiSfHx9Qq1B-aNVk0T8de7LD23VgLUqbhkQ

Also are they compatible with 5.05?

Last edited by Xplaya,
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RichardTheKing @ RichardTheKing:
    Apparently Nintendo adapted the 3D All-Stars emulator, instead of their old Virtual Console emulator - or, if nothing else, copying what fans have done.
    Gift
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    from what i can seem to gather there's some issues but nothing dramatic enough to severely impact what you're playing
    Gift
    honestly the whole expansion pack confuses me since i thought the nes/snes games were just a neat little bonus
    Gift
  • El_Doot @ El_Doot:
    wait julie your bf is a femboy holy shit im jealous
    +1
    Gift
  • AkiraKurusu @ AkiraKurusu:
    So many planes flying overhead, and they sound close...
    Gift
  • DJPlace @ DJPlace:
    do you need friends to play the games online for the switch exapsion pack i know snes and nes do.
    Gift
    @El_Doot well hey hot people do get more benefits in life
    Gift
  • J @ Jephter:
    Please I need help with this. I just homebrew my old 3ds console and downloaded a CIA file, but after surfing through for only 10 sec or less this appears. please can someone help me? Thank you in advance.
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Start a new thread in the 3DS board, the chat box is not the best place to ask for such advice.
    Gift
  • Gift
    A week ago I got a payment request, through PayPal, from "[email protected]", who wanted US$64.
    Scam? Cancelled it anyway.
    Gift
    The note added to it simply said "Lucky Charms?", too.
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    They're all after your Lucky Charms.
    Gift
  • Gift
  • Hayato213 @ Hayato213:
    at least lucky charm is quite popular, probably my favorite cereal.
    Gift
    I wonder...how would the gaming scene have changed had the Wii (and its bullshit motion controls and criminally neglected Classic Controller) failed?
    Gift
    Microsoft certainly wouldn't have experimented with the Kinect, that's for sure. Would Nintendo have released something like the Wii U early?
    Gift
    That would've had a different name, so as not to tie it to its failed predecessor (something the Wii U dearly wished it has gotten anyway).
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    PlayStation 2 already had that EyeToy thing before the Wii, and a whole lot of games supported it. Microsoft would have had something like the Kinect even if the Wii failed.
    Gift
  • mr_switch @ mr_switch:
    Planning to buy a cronus zen to record inputs to negate mundane grinds/farming, anyone have it? How is it?
    Gift
  • E1ite007 @ E1ite007:
    For some reason, some Amazon reviews said it was a scam 'cause it launch there before they made an official launch on their webpage...anyway, according to people, it's good...it was gonna be my first option to buy when I wanted something to farm in games automatically, but then I backed down since tax fees and shipping would have costed me a fortune to Mexico...
    +1
    Gift
  • SaulFabre @ SaulFabre:
    Wii was a great sucess
    Gift
  • Gift
  • Plazorn @ Plazorn:
    It was, it surpassed the PS3 and XBOX 360 sells
    Gift
  • Gift
    SaulFabre @ SaulFabre: yep