Hacking [RELEASE] PS-Phwoar! Exploit Host Menu For PS4 Firmware 5.05

menten

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here here are my Trophy backup/restore payloads ported to 6.72.(they will also still work on 5.05)

I used these after initialising on 6.72 and all my trophies were restored perfectly, even the trophy screen shots..

I have a couple of questions for you.
Is your profile activated?
When you say you have the same profile, do you mean restored with the official backup/restore method in system settings or is it just the same profile name?

If you still have your 5.05 this would make life easier.
This is what I would do to transfer your saves and Trophys to 6.72:

1. On your 5.05 make a backup of your Trophies using the payload. (either the regular one or the one that also backs up screenshots).
2. Make a backup of your profile using the official backup/restore in system settings and include saves and settings but do not include your games unless you have a big enough USB.
3. Restore the profile backup to your 6.72 using the official method.
4. Restore your Trophies using the Trophy restore payload.
5. reboot when it is done.

Your 6.72 will now have the same profile, save games and trophies that are on your 5.05.:)

does this also work with 9.00? i want to transfer my trophies to a new hdd (same console)

erosman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
ask you for ESP8266
Short answer , don't wait from me any further esp updates . I explained the reason in my previous second post . Offline Pc host is very simple to use and it doesn't depend on free space ,while in esp version there is no free space to add hen 2.2.2 and no files left for replacing them with new hen. Also hen 2.2.2 has improvement as I know only for 9.0 firmwares .For 5.05 does it have any difference

Last edited by erosman,

erosman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
question how to use usb installer using pswhoar 2.1 version
Better use Pc host . Usb method requires Internet while Pc Host requires only the same wifi network without Internet (only Internal network is needed- example activate on ur smartphone Mobile Apn and dissable Mobile internet data (turned off),or connect both to router with unplugged Wan cable ). After cache completes , just turn off ps4's wifi and have no worries for firmware updates when you will put your wan cable back in router,also can activate updates disabler option from current pshwoar menu ,if worrying about firmware updates ,but with wifi turned off after job is done ,ps4 by itself can't connect to router's network
Detailed Usb installer Manual is shown in the video

Last edited by erosman,
Reactions: KuntilanakMerah

just_a_guy_named_sia

Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
in this host menu there is a save backup payload and i wanted to know if we can transfer savefiles from one account to an other?amd are the savefiles decrypted?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in this host menu there is a save backup payload and i wanted to know if we can transfer savefiles from one account to an other?amd are the savefiles decrypted?
that's most likely a database backup or something. it might backup saves, database, and user folders like the sg + db payload, but they'll be encrypted.

sharkticonnz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hey Leeful I remember you told me I could change the bin files using pc self host as long as rename them which works sweet btw thanks but just another question can I remove/hide stuff and change images from the main menu or will it cause issues?

Reactions: Leeful

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, yea the only game they rereleased are the game boy and games boy color ones...