Hacking [RELEASE] PS-Phwoar! Exploit Host Menu For PS4 Firmware 5.05

tommaloney

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@Leeful
I love the self hosting of PS-Phwoar. It work flawlessly with my PS4 Pro and the look is amazing. I am always trying to customize my system to make it unique to me and customizing for the perfect setup. I need your help!! :). Using the self hosting method cacheing into the internet browser without ever going online is ideal for me. Is there a way that you or help me cache the PS4 trainer offline to the users guide with there same method? I would prefer the trainers menu in the users guide if possible.

WayneNg20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hello Everyone! I am new here.

Just want to say thanks to Mr @Leeful for providing a great system as in PS-Phwoar Exploit host menu for ps4 firmware on 5.05.
However i have only install this thru usb but i can't do the update for the recent one by self hosting it due to connection failure.

But for those who can't play games like for newer version of 7.55 the PS-Phwoar itself have a firmware spoofer to begin with & you may adjust accordingly by said means that u will have to enable the hen 2.1.4 and then manually spoof it overthere. There's the only finding i made since i can't update the latest hen 2.1.4 thru self host. :(:(

Attached is the findings I made

IMG-20210724-WA0002.jpegIMG-20210724-WA0004.jpeg

IMG-20210724-WA0006.jpeg

IMG-20210724-WA0008.jpeg

Both of these games that support 7.55 but I get to play after initiate the firmware spoofer

Last edited by WayneNg20,

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, he made one for ps4phwoar:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can you please make an apk that already has the file in it? In NON rooted android 11 I cannot even swap files in system folders unfortunately.

yes, in this post. host with kws or something similar on your phone.

Added Orbis Toolbox 5.05 in System Tools 1 . The logo is only different (grabbed from Box Icon ). First need to activate Hen and after load Orbis Toolbox . Incompetent Usage of Orbis Toolbox can break your console so use it at your own risk.
View attachment 266925
View attachment 266905

How to get this on my ps4? Is there a web hosted Version?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

How to get this on my ps4? Is there a web hosted Version?

you'll probably have to self-host for the mod. I don't know if there's an online host. if you want to use a self-host with your phone and kws, use an ftp server, place the folder with the host stuff on it on the root of internal memory of the phone, load up kws (remember to have use index files or whatever it's called enabled in settings), enable kws, type in the ip address of the phone:Port. click okay to come to the root of the phone on the system or pc, then open the host folder, then the host should appear on the screen (don't need to select index.html as that previous setting will automatically find it). this is me doing it on the pc with kws on my phone:

upload_2021-8-9_8-58-43.png

WayneNg20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hey @naddel81

Which version are you on the ps4 ? is it 5.05/ 6.72?

I once used the karo.ir payload host but in the later months of july21 I changed to this PS-woar host. and you just need a pendrive for it and make sure is formatted exfat or fat32 and is kinda easy to install.

Do your place have a stable wifi? cause sometimes at the dns address and your internet connection you have to input numbers in order for ''some'' functions to work as in login some websites like torrent and so on.

And also update that my ps-woar is updated to the hen+9.00 spoof and also now experience a little bit or kernel panic but no problems in getting game running..

silberfisch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi @All,

is there some kind of latest version of PS-Phwoar! with GoldHEN 1.1 and Spoof for FW 9.0 included? I just found the version for Esp-chipped PS4 when I looked at the last pages.

best regards

Zero2kXp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
v1.4
--------
- Updated HEN to v2.1.4 by The Darkprogramer.
- Added an AutoHen option to automatically load Hen when the menu opens.
- GTA V Lotus Mod Menu updated to v1.04.
- Fixed an issue where FTP would not work with SaveMounter+FTP.

v1.3
--------

- Added HEN v2.1.3 by SiSTR0.
- Updated PS4REN by SiSTR0 to v2.0.
- Added a couple more Game Dumper Options as requested. (You do not need a cfg file on your USB with these payloads!)

v1.2
--------
- Hen v2.1.2 by SiSTR0 added. This has added Trophy debug patches which will allow new backported games to be installed and run without any problems.

v1.1
--------
- PS-Phwoar! is now compatable with all of LightningMod's apps. (Orbisman, HB Store & Updater POC apps now work)
- WebRTE-V2 Trainer added as requested.
- Game Dumper Options added as requested - You can now choose to dump your game and update seperatly or into one merged folder without having to use a cfg file on the USB.

v1.0
-------
First release of PS-Phwoar!
Any way you can update it so it spoofs to v8+ by default I am still on 5.05,. plz and thank you

Reactions: naddel81

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am gutted i bought a ps4 pre modded over a year ago and never got round to using it due to cancer and recently went to go on it and it instantly over heats and shuts down and tried talking it apart, new paste and nothing works, even fan wont work.

So im going to hold off and hope in the future never firmwares get exploits once fhe ps4 is phased out and its not going to be under somy legal team radar if it does.

Spidey81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi everyone,

I've had my 5.05 jailbroken PS4 forever now but have never spoofed the firmware to run later games. I've always used fpkgs. I bought a retail copy of dragon quest xi and went to install it but got the needs firmware 5.55 error.

I then loaded the PS4 exploit from Android and selected the hen 1.8 + vr to spoof to 9.0 and that let me install the game to my hard drive. When I try to launch the game I get a ce-34224-5 error.

How can I get my installed game to run from spoof without converting it to fpkg and using a backport patch?

Thanks

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone,

I've had my 5.05 jailbroken PS4 forever now but have never spoofed the firmware to run later games. I've always used fpkgs. I bought a retail copy of dragon quest xi and went to install it but got the needs firmware 5.55 error.

I then loaded the PS4 exploit from Android and selected the hen 1.8 + vr to spoof to 9.0 and that let me install the game to my hard drive. When I try to launch the game I get a ce-34224-5 error.

How can I get my installed game to run from spoof without converting it to fpkg and using a backport patch?

Thanks
not possible. some games require spoofs, but the keys for them are not present on lower firmware, so you need to resign with a backport. a better suggestion is just to pirate dq xi definitive edition on the switch. I think the original dq xi works on 5.05 without backport, but it's inferior.

Soukai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Attachments

• PS-Phwoar! v1.4 added goldhen2.part1.rar
    7 MB · Views: 111
  • PS-Phwoar! v1.4 added goldhen2.part2.rar
    6.8 MB · Views: 62
Last edited by Soukai,

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I find the overall method quite confusing. Does the UserGuide exploit require a PC to use with the PS4, with it being a .exe file?
Initially yes, just to install the menu.
As with any self host method the PC is only used once to install the exploit host to the PS4. (either to the browser or to the userguide)
From then on the PC is not needed as the host menu runs from the PS4's internal browser cache.

Its actually the same for the ESP version too. The ESP is used to 'install' the host menu to the PS4's cache.
Most people leave their ESP's plugged in thinking that the exploit is run from there but it is only used to install the menu. The only time you would need to have your ESP plugged in is if you were using any network features like binloader or FTP.

Reactions: Dothackjhe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1