Hacking [RELEASE] PS-Phwoar! Exploit Host Menu For PS4 Firmware 5.05

erosman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
I have tryed to FTP using Filezilla to adress 7.7.7.7 port:21 as anonymus, but there is no go...
Please help! And thanks in advance.
In case you still want to modify PS-Phwoar ESP8266 version in filezilla/totalcommander enter 7.7.7.7 port:21 , uncheck anonymous ,in user put ESPFTP , password is 12345678 . After connection establishes copy and save original Hen214.bin.gz somewhere on your PC in case somth go wrong . Yes its not so simple as some dudes wrote here because file extension is GZ , and Spoofed hen needs to be compressed in Linux to obtain such extension. I made this compression from Linux (had to boot from LiveCD UBUNTU for making this ) and Im busy also but will share with you New Spoofed Hen214.bin.gz -Unzip from zip and you will have the right file. Just overwrite it - copy and paste with overwriting . DO NOT DELETE original Hen214.bin.gz from ESP root directory either ESP will crash -Just overwrite it / reply if it helped you NONESPOOFED.png NEWSPOOFEDй.png .

Attachments

• Hen214.bin.gz.zip
    5.6 KB · Views: 222
Last edited by erosman,
Reactions: Leeful and Alsusee

Alsusee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
In case you still want to modify PS-Phwoar ESP8266 version in filezilla/totalcommander enter 7.7.7.7 port:21 , uncheck anonymous ,in user put ESPFTP , password is 12345678 . After connection establishes copy and save original Hen214.bin.gz somewhere on your PC in case somth go wrong . Yes its not so simple as some dudes wrote here because file extension is GZ , and Spoofed hen needs to be compressed in Linux to obtain such extension. I made this compression from Linux (had to boot from LiveCD UBUNTU for making this ) and Im busy also but will share with you New Spoofed Hen214.bin.gz -Unzip from zip and you will have the right file. Just overwrite it - copy and paste with overwriting . DO NOT DELETE original Hen214.bin.gz from ESP root directory either ESP will crash -Just overwrite it / reply if it helped you View attachment 253921 View attachment 253922 .

Thanks for the help but it doesn't seem to transfer the whole file over on my ESP even though it says its successful in FileZilla. Any ideas on how I can edit the original bin file and then reflash the ESP?

Reactions: luckyguy88

W9qI8k5QMf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when I Try to install using pc installer, server for ps4 userguide. when I goto user guide, it just keeps giving error message : ""Error Retrieving default theme data".

when i try usb install method, I put .usb file on hdd. I goto leeful.github.io/usb and nothing happens.
I try bin loader, and inject the .bin file with netcat gui 1.1 , and as soon as I hit inject button, ps4 just shuts off.

How do I get this to work ?

Last edited by W9qI8k5QMf,

luckyguy88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the help but it doesn't seem to transfer the whole file over on my ESP even though it says its successful in FileZilla. Any ideas on how I can edit the original bin file and then reflash the ESP?
Me too, I have to try several times to make it transfer full file. Don't know why.

Zubair91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Hello everyone, Got a problem and need some help.I've a pro on 6.72 using leeful's v10 host and it works greats with a very few failed exploits. The problem comes when I try to run newly dumped games like ac Valhalla, watch dogs legion, miles Morales, ghost of tsuhima and many other games.Every time i try to run any of these games it shows me error ce-40740-5. I've tried with spoofing the firmware to 7.55,8.03, 9,00 and 9.99 but still no luck and get the same ce-40740-5 error. then i tried back porting them using modded warfare and retro gamer74'''s tools but i get corrupt data error or reinstalling game message when launching these back ported games with these tools. It's so frustrating please help.Thanks

erosman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
Hello everyone, Got a problem and need some help.I've a pro on 6.72 using leeful's v10 host and it works greats with a very few failed exploits. The problem comes when I try to run newly dumped games like ac Valhalla, watch dogs legion, miles Morales, ghost of tsuhima and many other games.Every time i try to run any of these games it shows me error ce-40740-5. I've tried with spoofing the firmware to 7.55,8.03, 9,00 and 9.99 but still no luck and get the same ce-40740-5 error. then i tried back porting them using modded warfare and retro gamer74'''s tools but i get corrupt data error or reinstalling game message when launching these back ported games with these tools. It's so frustrating please help.Thanks
You might search for already dumped and backported base games and dumped and backported patches from trusted sources and websites . Or first need to backport base game and after backport patch. Need first to check or point in backport tools backported the base game while making backport of the patch .Google for opoisso 893 ps4 -he has the right dumps and backports . and https://www.base64decode.org/ to decode his lynks

Last edited by erosman,

Zubair91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Thanks for the reply but I've already downloaded many fpkgs from trusted sources with their back ports. If i can get the right porting tool or method then it would be much better as I've downloaded almost all aaa titles and i don't want to download all of them again.

MostlyUnharmful

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yes its not so simple as some dudes wrote here because file extension is GZ , and Spoofed hen needs to be compressed in Linux to obtain such extension. I made this compression from Linux (had to boot from LiveCD UBUNTU for making this )

I'm pretty sure you can have access to most of GNU tools on Windos using Cygwin...

Reactions: erosman

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dumped some more themes. still 100% success rate with official themes including the last of us 2. I'm having no issues dumping things from the ps4 with goldhen. :D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That was meant for the aio thread. Oops.

Reactions: Leeful

erosman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
In case somebody wants to try PS-Phwoar GoldHEN_v1.1b3 with already existing hen2.14 spoofed to 9.00 on esp8266 ,I have combined them together
with a manual choiсe of which of the them you want to use . Hen 2.14 spoofed 9.00 is launched as usual and for Goldhen- Just activate the ArabicGuy Menu and it will automatically load the goldhen 1.1b3 . I could only replace the mostly unused cheat with Goldhen . . Firmware 5.05 only .Flash with NodeMCU and reply how it works.DO NOT activate the 2 hens both at the same time .

Attachments

• 5.05esp8266Goldhen+2.14Spoof9.00.bin.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 225
  • a (1).jpg
    a (1).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 255
  • a (2).jpg
    a (2).jpg
    2 MB · Views: 242
Last edited by erosman,

Bre4k3r

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
In case somebody wants to try PS-Phwoar GoldHEN_v1.1b3 with already existing hen2.14 spoofed to 9.00 on esp8266 ,I have combined them together
with a manual choiсe of which of the them you want to use . Hen 2.14 spoofed 9.00 is launched as usual and for Goldhen- Just activate the ArabicGuy Menu and it will automatically load the goldhen 1.1b3 . I could only replace the mostly unused cheat with Goldhen . . Firmware 5.05 only .Flash with NodeMCU and reply how it works.DO NOT activate the 2 hens both at the same time .
Thank you very much for this @erosman. Works fine :)

Reactions: erosman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"