Adam512

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
@Adam512 https://ps4patches.com/

Valhalla hills is not that CUSAID

yes I know.,
but when i searched the internet it found me two different games (someone did something wrong, either mistaken in the description or some bad dump).

Maybe this is the reason for this strange behavior.

I just wanted to point out this, maybe it's important, maybe not.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yes I know.,
but when i searched the internet it found me two different games (someone did something wrong, either mistaken in the description or some bad dump).

Maybe this is the reason for this strange behavior.

I just wanted to point out this, maybe it's important, maybe not.
Probably not as the game would be dumped with the sfo and eboot saying the correct CUSAID. I doubt someone went to the trouble to randomly give a game a low AF ID number on purpose...

Reactions: Adam512

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Found another 2 problem games with Hen 2.1.4: Worms Battlegrounds[CUSA00824] and Worms W.M.D[CUSA04022]

The problem with these games is that if no save game is present (e.g you just installed it) Hen 2.1.4 will not allow a save game to be created so the games just hang before getting to the menu screen.

The Darkprogrammer is aware of these problems and is activly trying to fix them.:)

Last edited by Leeful,
Reactions: KiiWii and ItsmeAJ

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Adam512 @ItsmeAJ I found the 'Valhalla Hills Definitive Edition (CUSA-00184) PS4-LiGHTFORCE' that is listed on a few websites and the actual CUSA of the downloaded pkg file is CUSA05718 so it is just named wrong on those sites (and inside the nfo release file that comes with it. LOL)
LiGHTFORCE must have made the mistake.:)

ItsmeAJ

Trophies
XP
Country
@Adam512 @ItsmeAJ I found the 'Valhalla Hills Definitive Edition (CUSA-00184) PS4-LiGHTFORCE' that is listed on a few websites and the actual CUSA of the downloaded pkg file is CUSA05718 so it is just named wrong on those sites (and inside the nfo release file that comes with it. LOL)
LiGHTFORCE must have made the mistake.:)

yeah man, those two games were released by same warez group so the chance is high. They should have released another NFOFIX for valhalla hill but apparently nobody noticed or read the nfo file.

Reactions: Leeful

Adam512

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
The Darkprogramer has now fixed the problems with Hen 2.1.4 so I'll be updating PS-Phwoar! soon.:)

In the mean time if anyone was using the older version of Hen 2.1.4 that was released a couple of days ago please redownload the fixed version. HERE

There is a lot of comment in the code.
Will it affect future programs? which have not yet been released

Adam512

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
PS-Phwoar! Updated to v1.4

v1.4 Changelog:
- Updated HEN to v2.1.4 by The Darkprogramer.
- Added an AutoHen option to automatically load Hen when the menu opens.
- GTA V Lotus Mod Menu updated to v1.04.
- Fixed an issue where FTP would not work with SaveMounter+FTP.

Thanks for the update.
I just want to ask, when the HEN is running and then the HEN is started automatically again, won't it hurt something or is it OK??

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the update.
I just want to ask, when the HEN is running and then the HEN is started automatically again, won't it hurt something or is it OK??
If you turn AutoHen on it automatically detects if Hen has been run or not. If it has it will not run it again, It will just load the regular menu instead.:)

Last edited by Leeful,

wrsg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Win10 reporting this as a severe-threat virus lol
v1.4

Some of the mirroredto sites are definitely full of malware, could you stop using them, thanks

arfgh

Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
thx so much leeful for the update exploit host :)
just wanted to say a possible cosmetic detail. For example on game dumper options, using down the different commands are showed up. But using up, these options should be hide, for a best intuitive browsing. Think about ?

zaykho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Could ps4gentoo be added to the linux loader section ?

That would be helpful instead of moving from address to address everytime ( PS-Phwoar! <-> ps4gentoo )

NikolkaCZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
NAINSTALOVALA JSEM PRES INTERNETOVY PROHLIZEC V PS4 4 ps-phwoar PC INSTALER 1,2 EXPLOIT HOST SERVER MENU A NEJDE DUMPING HENU JAK NA TO?Jak spustim hen kdyz dam start i u ostatnich aplikaci tak se nic nedeje vse provadim v ps4 pres prohlizes.Je zapotrebi formatovat externi disk na X FAT ci ne?

Last edited by NikolkaCZ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup