Hacking [RELEASE] PS-Phwoar! Exploit Host Menu For PS4 Firmware 5.05

plasticos201194

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello, just one question. I´m currently using Al-Azif DNS to exploit my PS4, is there anyway to use PSWoar without removing Al-Azif DNS to block SONY domains?

P.S, Thank you for your hardwork is great to see people still working on PS4 scene.

Reactions: Leeful

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
thx - realy like that style - cool release!
Do you host it on a webside in the net?
I only have the adress to the "old" V6.5 Menu.
thx
Not yet. If someone hosts it online I will post the address.:)

Hello, just one question. I´m currently using Al-Azif DNS to exploit my PS4, is there anyway to use PSWoar without removing Al-Azif DNS to block SONY domains?

P.S, Thank you for your hardwork is great to see people still working on PS4 scene.
Yes, you can leave Al-Azif DNS settings as they are. If you install PS-Phwoar you will still be protected by Al azif's DNS.
If you install via the USB option you will have PS-Phwoar! in your Browser and in your userGuide.
As long as you have the Al azif DNS in your DNS settings you will still be protected whichever menu you use.:)

Is there a way to change the wifi settings? :)
If you mean on the ESP then yes. Open your PS4 browser and go to esp.com/settings.html
There you will be able to change the Name and password of your ESP device.:)

Xen0

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Amazing work!

On the frontpage it said 'fw spoofer' does that mean newer retail games games can be played? I have god of war, sekiro and death stranding waiting to be played but don't want to lose the homebrew ability :c

MeteK

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Amazing work!

On the frontpage it said 'fw spoofer' does that mean newer retail games games can be played? I have god of war, sekiro and death stranding waiting to be played but don't want to lose the homebrew ability :c
No

plasticos201194

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yes, you can leave Al-Azif DNS settings as they are. If you install PS-Phwoar you will still be protected by Al azif's DNS.
If you install via the USB option you will have PS-Phwoar! in your Browser and in your userGuide.
As long as you have the Al azif DNS in your DNS settings you will still be protected whichever menu you use.:)

Thanks for the clarification, I successfully installed via USB using your GITHUB address. And I´m going to be honest with you it´s a very good looking host menu.

Just one more question, the WebRTE paylod hosted is the v2 version (webRTE2)? I mean the one working with the latest Shiningami PS4Trainer

Last edited by plasticos201194,
D

Deleted User

once i install via usb does it work offline too, or i still need a internet connection to run the exploit?

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Amazing work!

No, but God of War works on 5.05.:)

Just one more question, the WebRTE paylod hosted is the v2 version (webRTE2)? I mean the one working with the latest Shiningami PS4Trainer
Please add WebRTE V2 by shiningami.
The webrte payload hosted doesn't work with shinigami trainers.
I didn't know that there was a sperate WebRTE by Shiningami. I've downloaded it and it will be added to the next release. Thanks for the heads up.:)
In the meantime you could always run V2 with BinLoader or if you install PS-Phwoar! via a PC you could overwrite the existing WebRTE.bin with the webrte2.bin first. (make sure to name it WebRTE.bin like the original).:)
Edit: Or you could inject it using Shiningami's apple or andriod trainer apps.

once i install via usb does it work offline too, or i still need a internet connection to run the exploit?
No, Once PS-Phwoar! is installed you do not need an internet connection. It runs from the PS4's internal offline cache.:)

Last edited by Leeful,
Reactions: Xen0 and KiiWii

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does it support installing and running PSVR games, which payload should i use? i plan on using the ESP8266 method
i still have not setup my PSVR ,i am nervous about PSVR FW update ,i thought i read that you are not supposed to let it update if you want to be able to use backups,but i am not even sure how it updates,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night