• Start date
  • Views 27,163
  • Replies 106
  • Likes 25
D

Deleted User

OP
MysteryGift Redirector

Hi everyone! Today I release the first version of my new NTR plugin, the MysteryGift Redirector!

What is this ?

The MysteryGift Redirector is a NTR plugin which allows you to receive any gift from any region and in any language available on the Nintendo Server.

How does it work ?

It simply bypasses the serial code verification and uses the given code to determine which gift you want, then the game gets the gift from the server.

What are the compatible games ?

Currently only ORAS are supported but I will try to make it compatible with X/Y soon.

How do I use it ?

First you have to copy the provided file in the /plugin/home/ folder.
Then launch the NTR CFW and launch your game.
Afterwards open the NTR in-game menu and select the "Enable MysteryGift Redirector" entry.
You can now select the serial code option to get a gift. The game is going to connect to the internet and then ask you a serial code.

Here is the serial code structure : XXXX|Y000|ZZ00|0000.

X : wondercard ID or "MYS0" if you want to get the current wifi gift
Y : the language (optional)
Z : the region (optional)

Every unused character should be a zero.

So for example if I write this : 0570|S000|US00|0000, I will get the zapdos from the US region, in spanish.
If I write this : MYS0|J000|JP00|0000, then I will get the current gift (available via the internet option) from the JAP region, in japanese.

To disable the plugin you have to leave the game (a way to disable it in the NTR menu will be added).

Video

TODO list
  • Make it compatible with X/Y
  • Add a way to disable it right from the NTR menu
  • Add a custom text message in-game ?
  • Find a better name ?
Download

Changelog
Initial release.

Attachments

• MysteryGiftRedirector.rar
    6.3 KB · Views: 1,087
Last edited by ,

AyanamiRei

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sorry for this stupid question, but does this plugin allows anything more than what does the HANS patch from the Mystery Machine homebrew?

D

Deleted User

OP
Sorry for this stupid question, but does this plugin allows anything more than what does the HANS patch from the Mystery Machine homebrew?

Well, the result is the same, except that the MysteryMachine could let you receive gifts that are not available anymore.
I made this because I did not want to do all the process with the spoofer. Moreover I don't like to bypass the encryption by using http requests and a custom server.

Ekaitz

Redhead Believer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
That works great! I could get that Darkrai without moving to a Micromania shop... Thank you.

Would it be possible to merge this with the cheat plugin?

D

Deleted User

OP
That works great! I could get that Darkrai without moving to a Micromania shop... Thank you.

Would it be possible to merge this with the cheat plugin?

That is impossible yet, but maybe in the future.

D

Deleted User

OP
Well, we'll do it by simply moving thing until the time NTR can handle two different plugins I guess :P
Anywoo, great work dude.

You cannot use a game plugin at the same time because it will block the internet access, so yeah you have to delete the cheat.plg used by the game if you want to use this plugin.

Grim Ripper

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hmm sorry to ask this but how can i open the NTR in-game menu?
So far i have only tried the language plugin and was able to redeem a US event (Mew) in my EU console.

I didn't have to open any menus.

D

Deleted User

OP
Hmm sorry to ask this but how can i open the NTR in-game menu?
So far i have only tried the language plugin and was able to redeem a US event (Mew) in my EU console.

I didn't have to open any menus.

You just have to press X+Y.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a few days ago I region changed emunand to Japan in one SD card, and EU on another. I assume the trainer info when claiming the gift isn't changed by this plugin, so even if I claim these foreign events, they'll still show my US/Pennsylvania info. That's why I region changed emunand in the first place, to prevent having to edit said trainer info into the proper region of the wondercards.

Anyway this is fantastic, I just got a PAL Darkrai code too, sweet timing.

D

Deleted User

OP
Just a few days ago I region changed emunand to Japan in one SD card, and EU on another. I assume the trainer info when claiming the gift isn't changed by this plugin, so even if I claim these foreign events, they'll still show my US/Pennsylvania info. That's why I region changed emunand in the first place, to prevent having to edit said trainer info into the proper region of the wondercards.

Anyway this is fantastic, I just got a PAL Darkrai code too, sweet timing.

What info are you talking about ?

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What info are you talking about ?

Country and Region (Trainer Info box) and Country/Subregion info. Unless editing on PKHex after claiming an event (before doesn't work because the info reverts back based on system settings) or a region changed nand, this kind of info stays the same.

Attachments

• po.png
    po.png
    14.1 KB · Views: 668
D

Deleted User

OP
Country and Region (Trainer Info box) and Country/Subregion info. Unless editing on PKHex after claiming an event (before doesn't work because the info reverts back based on system settings) or a region changed nand, this kind of info stays the same.

I did not think about that, I will look into it. Thanks for noticing that.

Reactions: RustInPeace

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if that can be implemented, it's usually tied to the save file/3ds.

It's tied also to whatever system settings has. That's why with region changed nand, the info turns from US to Japan. I could change the country and subregion to Anguilla on an NA/SA console, and thus the country/subregion info on the game matches that.

Reactions: Grim Ripper
D

Deleted User

OP
is there a place i can get the wondercard ids list? i also seem to be unable to figure this out... i have MYS0|E000|US00|0000, but since that's for the legendary birds, whih i already have.. i can't use, and i have no idea what the id is for darkrai...

Also, after leaving the plugin running, and being at the enter a code screen for about 2 minutes i get the black "an error has occurred. Hold the power button to turn off the power" screen. I'm on NTR 3.4 preview2 on an n3ds if that helps any debugging

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs