Homebrew [Release] Pokémon CTRPluginFramework

H4x0rSpooky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello, this is a project created by me and my friend FunkyGamer26. We worked on a CTRPF for Pokémon ORAS/XY and decided to make a release of it. We only support the Games with additional updates (ORAS v1.4 and XY v1.5).

Feel free to report bugs or make suggestions, we'll look into them, but can't promise any results from any wanted codes that are out of our current knowledge.

You wanna see the updates?

> The GitHub release page will show every single change that has been made to the latest file update.

Preview (0.0.1):

Preview (0.0.2):

* other versions are up as well!

Download: https://github.com/H4x0rSpooky/PkmnCTRPluginFramework

The credits, introductions etc. are listed there.

Last edited by H4x0rSpooky,

SFC-hacker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I'm quite new to GBATemp so this thread won't look that great. Let's begin, so I created a Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Plugin over the past months, kept improving things. Now it's released.

If anyone is interested in testing it out, download it from my GitHub.

Download: https://github.com/H4x0rSpooky/PKMN-ORAS-Plugin

(this Thread might get reworked once I figured out how to do fancy stuff :P)
can't wait to try it!!

Theone5000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Good there is still development on this. I used the files and noticed that you are continuing Codec-J's project?
Maybe I have missed the codes in the plug-in but can you make these available:

• Catch Trainer's Pokemon
  • 100% Catch
  • No Forced Trainer Battles (On/Off) > Select/Deselect
  • Rematch Trainers (Hold L)
  • HP does Not Decrease > Not HP999 but when you get a hit your hp remains 100%
  • PP Not Decrease
  • Always critical hit
  • Egg Instant Hatch
  • Receive Egg > Hold START & talk to Daycare
  • Pokemon Can Learn Any HM/TM
  • Raise all 6 status points of a Pokemon
I know it's a big list and it's not a must. Just a suggestion.

H4x0rSpooky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
any chance on gen 7 support?

Maybe :P but possibly a new "beta" or test plugin release, outstanding from this project, since Funky & I are very inexperienced in Gen 7 with most codes.

Good there is still development on this. I used the files and noticed that you are continuing Codec-J's project?
Maybe I have missed the codes in the plug-in but can you make these available:

• Catch Trainer's Pokemon
  • 100% Catch
  • No Forced Trainer Battles (On/Off) > Select/Deselect
  • Rematch Trainers (Hold L)
  • HP does Not Decrease > Not HP999 but when you get a hit your hp remains 100%
  • PP Not Decrease
  • Always critical hit
  • Egg Instant Hatch
  • Receive Egg > Hold START & talk to Daycare
  • Pokemon Can Learn Any HM/TM
  • Raise all 6 status points of a Pokemon
I know it's a big list and it's not a must. Just a suggestion.

Hello at first, this is not a continue of codec's plugin, it was a main project by me and FunkyGamer26. 100% Catch should be included, however most of the other codes only work well on GW3DS (Gateway Flashcard) hence we probably won't be able to create codes such as Catch Trainer's Pokémon, No Forced Trainer Battles, Rematch Trainers, Always Critical Hit (probably possible but out of my knowledge range as for now) & the other Egg related cheats. TM/HM teaching should be included and the Raise all stats to 6+ is also in it (added as the unbeatable cheat).

Adding the HP does not decrease cheat should be of no issue, I'll look into it. PP as well, if we find the time.

Every time I launch Alpha Sapphire It crashes
That's weird, as it works on everyone else's game, did it crash with the 0.0.2 version or the 0.0.1 of the Plugin? It could also be that your boot.firm is outdated, there's a new one for 11.14 as it broke luma completely. For any further help on the issue analysis, please contact me on Discord, Spooky#4866.

- Apologies for the late replies, guys -

Reactions: Theone5000

Theone5000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thank you for the update and new cheats. They work well. I noticed 2 things when testing:

- When you enter a Multiple EXP value and then reboot the game the value is gone. < Is it possible to save this automatically?
- I have tried your boot file but it gave me ARM11 errors on firmware 11.14. Strangely I used https://github.com/Nanquitas/Luma3DS/releases/tag/v10.2.1 and I got no errors anymore.
- Is it possible to have a cheat like twice the walk and / or running speed?

H4x0rSpooky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thank you for the update and new cheats. They work well. I noticed 2 things when testing:

- When you enter a Multiple EXP value and then reboot the game the value is gone. < Is it possible to save this automatically?
- I have tried your boot file but it gave me ARM11 errors on firmware 11.14. Strangely I used https://github.com/Nanquitas/Luma3DS/releases/tag/v10.2.1 and I got no errors anymore.
- Is it possible to have a cheat like twice the walk and / or running speed?

Once you reboot the game, the whole plugin reboots hence it doesn't store the pre-saved value anymore, so no it's not possible.

About the running speed, we could look into that too, as I found some values already (main code is only for Gateway, but I could test around with the values I found).

Also thanks for reporting the not working boot.firm, I'll replace it with 10.2.1 then.

H4x0rSpooky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hope you can also make one for sumo and usum
Least we'd probably do is USUM, as we started focusing on the latest 3DS Pokémon Game and because it's an upgrade of the SuMo Games, but who knows, we might include that series too. As explained above, we want to seperate the Gen 7 project from this one, so it'll be pretty much beta.

Reactions: noctis90210

Xyphoseos

Hack or no games
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, I folled instruction in your github, but I don't have the blue screen that tell us plugins are on
I don't know what should I do
I have the luma you told us to use etc

Devillain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey can you add 60 FPS cheat for the 4 games?

Edit: When going back to home by pressing the home button and closing the software, it always gives "An exception occured - Arm11 (core 0) Translation - Section" crash. This is on Pokemon X using N3DSXL with boot.firm from release folder.

Last edited by Devillain,

H4x0rSpooky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi, I folled instruction in your github, but I don't have the blue screen that tell us plugins are on
I don't know what should I do
I have the luma you told us to use etc
Make sure you have the plugin loader enabled.

Hey can you add 60 FPS cheat for the 4 games?

Edit: When going back to home by pressing the home button and closing the software, it always gives "An exception occured - Arm11 (core 0) Translation - Section" crash. This is on Pokemon X using N3DSXL with boot.firm from release folder.
60 Fps is highly unstable and won't be added for this reason, sorry. The arm11 crash happens due to CTRPF being async, can't do much about it except to tell you to disable arm11 exceptions in the Luma settings.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: feedback and or bugs that may have popped up since the migration to XenForo 2!