1. H4x0rSpooky

OP H4x0rSpooky Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    Hello, this is a project created by me and my friend FunkyGamer26. We worked on a CTRPF for Pokémon ORAS/XY and decided to make a release of it. We only support the Games with additional updates (ORAS being on v1.4 and XY being on v1.5).

Feel free to report bugs or make suggestions, we'll look into them, but can't promise any results from any wanted codes that are out of our current knowledge.

You wanna see the updates?

> The GitHub release page will show every single change that has been made to the latest file update.

Preview (0.0.1):

Preview (0.0.2):

Download: https://github.com/H4x0rSpooky/PkmnCTRPluginFramework

The credits, introductions etc. are listed there.

Last edited by H4x0rSpooky, Dec 4, 2020
    Theone5000, SFC-hacker and Knoxyt like this.
  2. Knoxyt
    This message by Knoxyt has been removed from public view by linuxares, Jul 1, 2020.
    Jul 1, 2020
  3. SFC-hacker

SFC-hacker Member
    Newcomer

France
    can't wait to try it!!

4. linuxares

linuxares I'm not a generous god!

Sweden
    @H4x0rSpooky this thread fits better in Homebrew to be honest. Want me to move it and we can add the prefix "release" instead?

5. H4x0rSpooky

OP H4x0rSpooky Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    Sure, why not

6. SFC-hacker

SFC-hacker Member
    Newcomer

France
    Tell me if you want to improve your thread's presentation :)

7. H4x0rSpooky

OP H4x0rSpooky Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    Think its alright like that, changelogs etc. are all inside the Plugin itself :)

8. chrisrlink

chrisrlink Intel Pentium III Hamster inside

United States
    any chance on gen 7 support?

9. Masq

Masq Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Every time I load it up my 3ds crashes. I have the plugin loader from your files and the plugins. what am I doing wrong?

10. Theone5000

Theone5000 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    Good there is still development on this. I used the files and noticed that you are continuing Codec-J's project?
    Maybe I have missed the codes in the plug-in but can you make these available:

• Catch Trainer's Pokemon
    • 100% Catch
    • No Forced Trainer Battles (On/Off) > Select/Deselect
    • Rematch Trainers (Hold L)
    • HP does Not Decrease > Not HP999 but when you get a hit your hp remains 100%
    • PP Not Decrease
    • Always critical hit
    • Egg Instant Hatch
    • Receive Egg > Hold START & talk to Daycare
    • Pokemon Can Learn Any HM/TM
    • Raise all 6 status points of a Pokemon
    I know it's a big list and it's not a must. Just a suggestion.

11. Masq

Masq Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Every time I launch Alpha Sapphire It crashes

12. H4x0rSpooky

OP H4x0rSpooky Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    Maybe :P but possibly a new "beta" or test plugin release, outstanding from this project, since Funky & I are very inexperienced in Gen 7 with most codes.

Hello at first, this is not a continue of codec's plugin, it was a main project by me and FunkyGamer26. 100% Catch should be included, however most of the other codes only work well on GW3DS (Gateway Flashcard) hence we probably won't be able to create codes such as Catch Trainer's Pokémon, No Forced Trainer Battles, Rematch Trainers, Always Critical Hit (probably possible but out of my knowledge range as for now) & the other Egg related cheats. TM/HM teaching should be included and the Raise all stats to 6+ is also in it (added as the unbeatable cheat).

Adding the HP does not decrease cheat should be of no issue, I'll look into it. PP as well, if we find the time.

That's weird, as it works on everyone else's game, did it crash with the 0.0.2 version or the 0.0.1 of the Plugin? It could also be that your boot.firm is outdated, there's a new one for 11.14 as it broke luma completely. For any further help on the issue analysis, please contact me on Discord, Spooky#4866.

- Apologies for the late replies, guys -

Theone5000 likes this.
  13. Theone5000

Theone5000 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    Thank you for the update and new cheats. They work well. I noticed 2 things when testing:

- When you enter a Multiple EXP value and then reboot the game the value is gone. < Is it possible to save this automatically?
    - I have tried your boot file but it gave me ARM11 errors on firmware 11.14. Strangely I used https://github.com/Nanquitas/Luma3DS/releases/tag/v10.2.1 and I got no errors anymore.
    - Is it possible to have a cheat like twice the walk and / or running speed?

14. H4x0rSpooky

OP H4x0rSpooky Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    Once you reboot the game, the whole plugin reboots hence it doesn't store the pre-saved value anymore, so no it's not possible.

About the running speed, we could look into that too, as I found some values already (main code is only for Gateway, but I could test around with the values I found).

Also thanks for reporting the not working boot.firm, I'll replace it with 10.2.1 then.

15. noctis90210

noctis90210 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Hope you can also make one for sumo and usum

16. H4x0rSpooky

OP H4x0rSpooky Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    Least we'd probably do is USUM, as we started focusing on the latest 3DS Pokémon Game and because it's an upgrade of the SuMo Games, but who knows, we might include that series too. As explained above, we want to seperate the Gen 7 project from this one, so it'll be pretty much beta.

noctis90210 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - CTRPluginFramework, [Release], Pokémon