Hacking [RELEASE] Pkgi 0.04 - Install games directly on Vita (similar to FreeShop)

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
yes if you use NPS list

greetings
hmmm,weird
it's not showing on pkgj even if i used the same url from that pay station site

OTHlxq3.jpg

non has English text.

Last edited by aos10,

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmmm,weird
it's not showing on pkgj even if i used the same url from that pay station site

OTHlxq3.jpg

non has English text.
It’s because the person who dumped the English version did so from a cartridge, not a digital download. So we don’t have the PKG link. Without the PKG link it won’t show in NPS Broswer or PKGj. You’d have to download the game off MEGA or Google Drive or somewhere else.

hellionz

Trophies
XP
Country
It’s because the person who dumped the English version did so from a cartridge, not a digital download. So we don’t have the PKG link. Without the PKG link it won’t show in NPS Broswer or PKGj. You’d have to download the game off MEGA or Google Drive or somewhere else.

is this the reason bc the DLCs dont work?

in other orders....have you try new TSV support?

Greetings

hellionz

Trophies
XP
Country
the DLC is for the japanese version i think, it's different region then the ASIA region.

strange,...the tittle is the same, so, it may works.....and the problem becomes when you save and close the game.....when you try to load your savestate, it says that you need download the DLC again.....

greetings

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
strange,...the tittle is the same, so, it may works.....and the problem becomes when you save and close the game.....when you try to load your savestate, it says that you need download the DLC again.....

greetings
hmm, then i don't know the problem
maybe it's something with the translation, maybe the DLC it self not translated.
what are the DLCs anyway?

JCR1

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, I downloaded luxor wrath of set of psp, in the list the size is just 28mb but when is fully downloaded the size increment to 856mb, why is that? Is normal? If that so, I prefer uninstall.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Hi, I downloaded luxor wrath of set of psp, in the list the size is just 28mb but when is fully downloaded the size increment to 856mb, why is that? Is normal? If that so, I prefer uninstall.
The game is compressed as a pgk file - when it's extracted the eboot file is not compressed anymore so It can run faster, you could always extract the iso from that file and then compress with cso compression if size is an issue.

Reactions: JCR1

JCR1

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Don't know that, I think I will convert the games where the difference is too big, like the above example, thanks!

Last edited by JCR1,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol