Hacking [RELEASE] Pkgi 0.04 - Install games directly on Vita (similar to FreeShop)

Byokugen

Unit_01
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I did everything and nothing seems to be working. Maybe it's because I have an sd2vita installed?
It works on sd2vita. I have that.

It would probably be best to edit your pkgi.txt via pc and ftp over the file to ux0:/pkgi/. Make sure you save it as UTF-8 text type. That worked for me.
Config.txt is not the same as pkgi.txt. with the config you don't need pkgi.txt

Inunderstand npdrm still doesn't work woth just SD2Vita? My memory card is dead.
To use sd2vita you need Henkaku Ensõ.
And nonpdrm works just fine with sd2vita

Byokugen

Unit_01
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
That made it work! Now I see why mine was not working! I opened yours up and it had 3 extra lines withafter different texts after the url <link> line

It should be:

url <link>
sort name
order asc
filter ASA,EUR,JPN,USA

No one said to add those
NO! YOU JUST DIDN'T INPUT THE LINE CORRECTLY
Rest of tthe lines are created by the app itself
Sort by name
Order ascending
Filter : region.
Delete them, and they will.be created automatically

Does it need double space for download and installing games?
No, it extracts asnit downloads,.like a real PSN download

Last edited by Byokugen,

Byokugen

Unit_01
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Hm? But I showed you what my config.txt looks like. How could I have incorrectly inputted the line? I don't get it =/
You did something wrong, simple as that. Delete those extra lines and see for yourself.
I know what I'm talking about.

westwood

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
On one side this app is really awesome. On the other side its pretty much useless because of the extreme slow download speed (230-400kb). If im downloading it from the pc i load with 4000-5000kb a second. Of course its much more work if im downloading it on the pc, unpack it and then copy it to the vita. But even for bigger games i would need much less than a half of the time on the pc then on the vita... Anyway great work :)

tonyrayo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As recently as a few weeks ago I couldn't download games/DLC that I owned from the PS Store (I'm playing it a bit risky by using my main PSN account) so I really appreciate the flood of greatness before but esp. since Enso and am loving all of these advancements (plus I'm super happy that there is a way to properly archive both digital and physical titles for the future; Vit/Mai got us started but proper bit for bit copies FTW, even if they can be a bit chunky).

Byokugen

Unit_01
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
On one side this app is really awesome. On the other side its pretty much useless because of the extreme slow download speed (230-400kb). If im downloading it from the pc i load with 4000-5000kb a second. Of course its much more work if im downloading it on the pc, unpack it and then copy it to the vita. But even for bigger games i would need much less than a half of the time on the pc then on the vita... Anyway great work :)
Dl speeds deoend on the file structure, it is unpacking atbthe same time, so if there are many small files, dl speed is low.
Bita jas a max dl speed of ~2mb/s

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Very silly question, but I guess this also should work on PSTV right?
I will be looking for one in the next weeks to install Henkaku on it and I would like to use this homebrew too

densley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Having an issue. It runs fine and I can download games but I'm getting "Installation Failed" when the downloads finished. Running PSTV enso and SD2VITA.

Anyone else had the same issue?

Reactions: Spartk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.