Hacking [RELEASE] Persona 4 Golden - Save Editor

DarkerGBA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Quick question: I cleared Marie's dungeon and replaced the save. If I use this tool to amend the date, would the game recognize that I cleared the latest dungeon and auto skip again to valentine's Day?

Sadly my previous save is before clearing Adachi's dungeon and I dont wanna do the lot again...

---

Edit: I gave it a shot and set the date to 1/1: Marie has returned to the velvet room and, when I went back home for the night, the game went back to the 13/12. I am having all the dialogs and events related to Adachi's dungeon but no fog in town.

Long story short: it works. I would be better though setting a later date in January instead of the 1st, just to avoid potential issues related with the last day of Adachi's dungeon.

Last edited by DarkerGBA,

unga_bunga233

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey does anyone know if I can use this to back in time with this I want to go back before new years in the game because I forgot marie was important so I maxed out her s.link but it was after new years so I need to go back to the day before new years anyone know how

TomatoNoodles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! First of all, great job with the save editor. Secondly, I was wondering if someone in this thread could help me out with leveling the main character. Whenever I try to force him to a higher level, the game resets him to level 50 after I go into a battle to put the changes into effect. Has anyone figured out how to fix this issue? Attached to this posts are two saves; one before I edited the main character's level, and one after I attempted to change the level. If anyone could help me out I'd really appreciate it!

Attachments

• P4G Saves.zip
    36.8 KB · Views: 88

ZeroSene

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
The game record both level and xp, then recalculate level after each battle from new xp, so change the xp value instead. If for stat, put lv down to 0 while keep xp make the persona stat goes sky high due to lv up

TomatoNoodles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game record both level and xp, then recalculate level after each battle from new xp, so change the xp value instead. If for stat, put lv down to 0 while keep xp make the persona stat goes sky high due to lv up
I tried to change the xp value while keeping the level the same, but when I went into a battle, the game will only get me to level 51. Any ideas?

TomatoNoodles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to change the xp value while keeping the level the same, but when I went into a battle, the game will only get me to level 51. Any ideas?
Ok so I figured out that the editor has a bug with the MC xp. The fix is on the Github page under pull requests. Make the changes and recompile. After I did this, the editor worked like a charm!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie: Asks a neighbor to pick me up some gaterade brings back powerade