[RELEASE] PegaSwitch for 4.0.0

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I'll buy a Switch when there's a fully functional CFW for it, until then, 3DS and PC are enough!

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
stop lying and admit it, you want one badly
I don't even have a Wii or Wii U (Or any other home consoles!) I dont get home consoles, its not worth paying hundreds for the abillity to then pay more for a handful of games until a new console comes out the next year.
What if you find a REALLY good deal on one?:P
Only if its like less than £50 or something insane
what if he gets one for free on christmas?
she*, And I don't actually get christmas presents from my family so get bamboozled

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't even have a Wii or Wii U (Or any other home consoles!) I dont get home consoles, its not worth paying hundreds for the abillity to then pay more for a handful of games until a new console comes out the next year.

she*, And I don't actually get christmas presents from my family so get bamboozled
sheet youre a sshee

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece

Same here about home consoles. What is even the point? Get a good PC and play all your games there and only have consoles for portability!:D

She or zhe?/s

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Same here about home consoles. What is even the point? Get a good PC and play all your games there and only have consoles for portability!:D

She or zhe?/s
Personally, I buy latest nintendo games console for their exclusivities, and because there are no emulator yet for pc
Seriously, I'm patient, but not that much, to wait 2-3 years for an emulator that might be defective?
not for me, I prefwer to buy the original product

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Those IHOP chips are actually pretty damn good