volcomstone00009

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://dl.qj.net/Ands-PDF-Nintendo-DS/pg/1...26264/catid/220

Ands PDF displays PDF files on your NDS.

This release is coming much later than I wanted; but it has some very nice features.

First, on the PDF compatibility side, I've managed to solve the issue of non-embedded fonts not displaying. The program now uses a set of built-in fonts; so it might not always display exactly how the author wanted it to if the font is something obscure. Or dingbats, which I stripped out because it was simply too big to include.

Please please be sure to message me if PDF's don't work now, I have no test pdf's that break that don't have large images at this point.

On the features side, I've added a 'preview' button that displays a 'mini' view of the document. The button is the only filled in icon on the small status bar at the bottom; it looks like a bulls-eye. I'll change the icon later to something that makes sense.

If you just tap the mini-image, it will pan to put the point you clicked in the upper-left corner.

If you draw a line with the stylus, it will adjust the zoom on the document to fill the screens with the size of the line you drew. Hopefully this is more intuitive in practice than it is in description. For instance, if you draw a line from the left to right of the document, it will zoom to fit the width of the document to the screen. If you draw a line from the top to the bottom of the document, it will zoom out to fit the height of the document to the screen.

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thank you
biggrin.gif

So this views Images too?

outcast22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else having a problem scaling to screen? I tried dragging from left to right with the stylus to scale to screen size, but all it does is drag the picture around on both screens. Any ideas how to scale to one screen?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans