Homebrew [No Longer Working] Community freeShop fork - open source eShop alternative

Portal2player56

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can put any song into FreeShop for the background music. You just have to convert it first. FreeShop supports .ogg, .AAC and .BCSTM. Though it's recommended to use .BCSTM or .OGG.
ah ok. any limit to size during the conversion or does freeshop support almost all sized music.bcstm? like is it limited to 3 mb like the themes are or is it able to go further? also where would i put them in the sd card to work in freeshop and i can't see gold/silver yet in my freeshop...i just launched the app but nothing newish really.

Last edited by Portal2player56,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ah ok. any limit to size during the conversion or does freeshop support almost all sized music.bcstm? like is it limited to 3 mb like the themes are or is it able to go further? also where would i put them in the sd card to work in freeshop and i can't see gold/silver yet in my freeshop...i just launched the app but nothing newish really.
The latest cache was r86 I believe and yes Pokemon Gold/Silver are on there.

As for freeshop, it goes in SD:/3DS/Freeshop/Data/Music............ I'm not sure about the size limitation, but I know it has to be under 32000 bitrate.

Portal2player56

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The latest cache was r86 I believe and yes Pokemon Gold/Silver are on there.

As for freeshop, it goes in SD:/3DS/Freeshop/Data/Music............ I'm not sure about the size limitation, but I know it has to be under 32000 bitrate.
so if i used freeshop rn i would see gold and silver on there? cause last night they both were not there.nvm i fixed it

Last edited by Portal2player56,

mehmeh11

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
if someone has the freeshop in which echoes is the newest game, change the titlekey url to *snip* also, make sure to delete the previous URL so that the new one is the only one on the list

Last edited by porkiewpyne,

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if someone has the freeshop in which echoes is the newest game, change the titlekey url to -snip-, also, make sure to delete the previous URL so that the new one is the only one on the list
remove teh link before mods get Quiet testy. its against ToS to link to Any Warez of any sort (titlekey, Firmware backups, games Decrypted Content..)

jDSX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else noticed that the DL speeds on the freeshop now is slower than it used to be? Or maybe my SD is getting low or and I gone crazy?

Yep 198kb down used to be 1mb or at least most of that. wtf

Last edited by jDSX,

xXPaulMCXx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Anyone else noticed that the DL speeds on the freeshop now is slower than it used to be? Or maybe my SD is getting low or and I gone crazy?

Yep 198kb down used to be 1mb or at least most of that. wtf
that's not a problem with freeShop but your WiFi connection / the eShop server connection

Gesendet von meinem SM-A310F mit Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."