Hacking [RELEASE] Pasta CFW without Cubic Ninja - MSET (4.x old3ds)

Keylogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
btw. can we downgrade the System Menu Settings while we're still on FIrmware 9.2?

NO!
What part of "(4.x old3ds)" from the title did you not understand? Did you even read the 1st post, or the requirements at the very top of the page? Also near the tutorial it says "Only works on old3ds with firmware 4.x". How much clearer can it get?

spinner09

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why would anybody use this? We've already been through this in the main pasta thread as its super pointless to use on 4.5.
Not everyone owns Cubic Ninja! :angry:

Also, Palentine CFW is tough to launch (takes about 5 attempts/crashes before it runs), so an alternative was sorely needed. This is exactly what we needed.

Reactions: Kscripnic

spinner09

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pasta CFW doesn't support ctrclient,you need to install Dev Menu before Pasta CFW,using gateway or PBT CFW,just follow the tutorial...
Can we install the CIAs first using Palentine/PBT using the ctrclient (run.bat), then switch to the PastaCFW launcher afterwards? This would be easier for me.

StriderVM

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm sure I have the correct IP, it still fails to connect.

25yvyup.png

PastaCFW cannot install CIA's thru that. You need PBT-CFW for that.

Palentine doesn't work because it seems to install some files thru emuNAND (It boots into it.)

spinner09

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did that in PBT, 100000% sure.... what else is wrong then?

Start > run cmd > try doing a "ping [3ds ip address]". Do you get a reply? If so, then something is wrong with your PBT setup. Start again. Reformat the card in Gateway, etc. etc.
If there is no reply in cmd, then something is wrong with your home network/router setup. I had a similar problem. I had to change my router to AP mode. Also, try disabling your wifi security temporarily (open network).

tehrzky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, my old cfw used mset and sig patches too, but its not related to pasta

never knew you are here also. im new here :lol: .. i found out your video while looking for a updated cfw 9.xx with themes that can run unsigned cia and the result is your video... looking forward to your work.. :)

djalmafreestyler

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Working perfect on my 3ds xl 4.5.
Boot is amazing now hehe
Let's continue my games:
Bravely Default
Street Fighter IV ( to the tournament I'll have in my city.
and others...

megazero1x1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol Rei kek looKs like Ur starting to get famous ;P
btw Those themes are his personal and might I add i fucking love them heh ^.^ there from LoveLive School idol Project , there a lot better looking in front of chu
And REI seriously ur gonna give them a 4.x cfw keeeek first finish that other thing (You all will find out eventually kek)
Plus here's cause I'm bored , here's a vid of a few of rei's themes on a few of my 3ds's(Classic 3ds , Classic 3ds XL and New 3ds Xl , tbh I still don't know why I'm still typing this message , it's 1:50am and I'm really fucking bored ok x3 anyways enjoy (All theme credits go to Reisyukaku ^.^

So how did you get/install those themes ?
I want it.....:cry:

taha1990

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure I have the correct IP, it still fails to connect.

then just keep trying. I have to try at least 10 times to install a CIA using this method
not sure about this but try opening the web browser and doing a random search as soon as you boot into pbt or palentine

coolfuze

Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you for this informative thread.
For the people who say, why create a thread like this if the same information is available in the Pasta thread, simple, have you seen the pasta thread? Everything is jumbled and there is no clear cut set of instructions in one post that lays out what this thread does.
And for the people who say what is the point if this isn't much different then palantine, sure it's essentially the same games, nothing new added in terms of compatibility, but like everyone is saying, palantines boot rate is shit. Install it if you don't believe me. Then install this cfw and realise how much better off you were. At least till a 9.2 MSET is discovered.

Reactions: conradcervantes

HELPMEPLEASEOMG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any hope for CFW on 9.5.0-22U?:p1ng::shit::shit::shit: I just received a New 3DS after trading in my O3DS. Bitch was on the latest firmware, to my dismay.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: