• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Drynk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had red screen up to now, after some reading and a lot of trials here is what i did to make it work. I've set my screen resolution to 1366x768 then i've put icon, label and/or banner in /input/game_name, then i've run baner.bat and then i've run make_xx.bat, done.
I also tried New Super Ultimate Injector beta26 wich was released on reddit some time ago, it's a beauty and in general it seems to works like a charm but i find the old snes to be missing features, namely to be able to zoom screen and keeping aspect ratio, i also find it rather annoying to be able to change the screen feature only when building the game. So for now I'll stick with the old tools for snes thus they are more painfull to work with. Don't know why but my game do an error upon exit and restart the 3ds i only tried with snes9x on a single game so far, but it saves and works well so it just waste 10 seconds anyway.

QuadDmgr

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
how works banner.bat? At me he simply opens ohana3ds and clicks the cursor past the window. sorry for my bad english

DiegoVillena

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I had troubles with the Banner process with Ohana3ds, for everyone who had the same error while trying to generate the Banner (something with DirectX) you have to install again the directX SDK complete pack with the web setup. It's called DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer. That solves the Ohana3ds problem and allow the Banner process to continue correctly.

If someone can pin this or something it would be hekphel because I don't understand how. :D

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had troubles with the Banner process with Ohana3ds, for everyone who had the same error while trying to generate the Banner (something with DirectX) you have to install again the directX SDK complete pack with the web setup. It's called DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer. That solves the Ohana3ds problem and allow the Banner process to continue correctly.

If someone can pin this or something it would be hekphel because I don't understand how. :D

NSUI Beta 27. Use the SNES9x for Old 3DS forwarder for the Injection method if you have an o3DS/o2DS/o3DSXL.

Jimbo_Slim

Pun Master/Loser
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone update Snes9x to 1.3 since NSUI doesn't actually do the screen resolution justice. It's also annoying to have to change settings before building.

moosan82

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If anyone is still interested in an updated version of the snes9x_3ds.elf to v1.30 I have recently compiled one as I still prefer this forwarder compared to the limited options NSUI gives you.

The file is on my github -
/moosan82/OldSNES/blob/master/tools/snes9x_3ds.elf

EvilM4ster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello,
Today i made a cia of Super mario world and i have install on my 3dsLL jap but banner is missing and i see the banner9.bcmdl is USA but it's wrong and i made change with hex editor and now its working.
IMG_20200318_202341.jpg

I'll leave the file here.

Pls includes in the autobanner. Ryuzaki_MrL

Attachments

• banner9.rar
    29.7 KB · Views: 159
Last edited by EvilM4ster,

Eggman1985

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hello,
Today i made a cia of Super mario world and i have install on my 3dsLL jap but banner is missing and i see the banner9.bcmdl is USA but it's wrong and i made change with hex editor and now its working.
I replaced banner9 file, and tried to install the cia on my 2ds JPN. My rom is "Fire Emblem" ,but the banner is "Supper Mario World". How can I fix the file?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs