Homebrew [Release] OCS - Go straight from stock to luma (9.0.0 - 11.3.0)

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Are there any of the PM INIT errors of safehax, or the issue with udsploit and the fact that it needs the wifi on?
Have you made it so it turns on wifi on its own?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh and if you could get in touch with plailect and see what he thinks of this, it would be great. This could simplify 3ds.guide quite a bit.
However, you'd need to make sure that debugging is enabled by default and prints out any errors so that if a noob comes along and tries this, if it fails, we can at least know what's going on when he comes asking for help.

Last edited by MrJason005,

JordenNixNix

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Nice.
I like letterbomb on the Wii as well.

But you should (really) make the bloatware (freeshop, luma updater, anemone3ds,...) optional.

It isn't necessarily to fill the system with tickets for titles that some users will never use.

Last edited by JordenNixNix,

Alvinchimp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I seem to be having trouble. I loaded up ocs and it seems that luma has installed. However, I can't open it up homebrew anymore! I get an exception has occured arm11 error every time. Meaning I can't install any CIAs or re-run ocs. Anyone else having this problem?

(edit) Can access godmode 9 via Lumas chainloader. Not sure if that helps.
(edit 2) Fixed it. Ended up using luma to set my download play app to boot up the homebrew launcher.

Last edited by Alvinchimp,

Kartik

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I seem to be having trouble. I loaded up ocs and it seems that luma has installed. However, I can't open it up homebrew anymore! I get an exception has occured arm11 error every time. Meaning I can't install any CIAs or re-run ocs. Anyone else having this problem?

(edit 2) Fixed it. Ended up using luma to set my download play app to boot up the homebrew launcher.
Mistake on my part, would be fixed soon.

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

My friend encountered this same issue. Not sure how to instruct him to do that, though.

Is it safe to update now that he has Luma, or does he need to wait until after he gets these cias? Are there any other methods to get FBI installed?

Last edited by BlueLeafeon,

Kartik

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
My friend encountered this same issue. Not sure how to instruct him to do that, though.

Is it safe to update now that he has Luma, or does he need to wait until after he gets these cias? Are there any other methods to get FBI installed?
Tell him to open Download Play, Press L+Down+Select to open Rosalina menu, then Select "Switch hb to current title" from misc. options

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...