Hacking [Release]NTR CFW 3.2 with experimental Real-Time Save feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I opened the ntr cfw (bootntr) on the home menu and its says ...done and nothing, nothing installed. Can you help me?
Thanks...
Installed? What are you asking/trying to achieve?

If you've launched bootntr, and once back at the homescreen pressing x + y brings up the NTR menu, then it's working?

Again, I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about. Please elaborate further.

anonymoose

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
any gw address will work on ntr, I thought ntr cheat plg disables online functions
post your results if you are going to try it
yeah I already made the plug in, but it throws me back with the 006-0114 error :(
I don't know how to fix it.

anonymoose

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
could mean online has been disabled, meaning you can't cheat with ntr cheat plg on this game
yeah, that's why I'm getting the error code
, though I was just asking if you could do it with an older version or something like this.

Last edited by anonymoose,

Deathscreton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm a bit confused when it comes to the installation procedure. My friend is on 9.2.0-20U. How do we go about isntalling the .CIA? Should we wait until he has an emuNAND before messing with anything? Can you install DLC/Updates(are they considered signed .cias?)

EDIT: I see that updating is not possible using the CFW (at least from what I read early in the pages). I heard it's possible to run different CFW's though, so I might try that instead.

Last edited by Deathscreton,

Comedor

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm going through an odyssey right now (https://gbatemp.net/threads/did-anyone-manage-to-play-style-boutique-2-strange-bug.408872/) and it would be nice if you guys could help me, thanks.

Basically I'm trying to run Style Boutique 2 EU on my N3DS US (9.2 rxtools emunand).

Every time I open the game it loops forever in the 3DS logo screen. Some people in the thread linked above suggested me to try the NTR CFW Language Plugin, and so I did, but the game still won't boot. Same loop error.

Here is what I did:

1. I downloaded NTR CFW 3.2 from here: https://github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases/tag/3.2
- bin in the root of my sd card
- installed the cia
- no problems here (i think)

2. Got the language plugin from here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-language-emulation-plugin-for-ntr-1-0-2-2.386543/
- plugin folder in the root of my sd card \plugin\000400000016A100\langemu_en_europe.plg (got the title id from here: http://www.3dsdb.com/)

3. Open the NTR icon in the home menu
- it says ntr cfw loaded successfully, press home, and so I did
- opened the Style Boutique icon and it's still looping in the 3ds logo screen, oh man...

4. Pressed XY to open the menu
- I don't see any "plugin" options in the menu, it says "NTR CFW 3.2" and some other options like process manager, enable debugger, set hotkey, take screenshot and realtime save (experimental)

Did I do something wrong? What do you guys suggest?

steve1316

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 9.1J sysnand N3DS LL with 9.5U Emunand on Gateway and rxTools and Homebrew launcher. Downloaded the latest versions of the BootNTR cia and the zip file from the github. Installed it on Gateway emunand and I get a error that says something like firmware not supported and unknown home menu. No flashes on the upper screen. Pressing X + Y doesn't bring up anything since the installation of the NTR CFW failed. Several .dmp files are generated in my SD card. This also occurs if I try to run BootNTR in rxTools emunand. Does that mean that NTR cfw doesn't support N3DS LL? Please help.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Did the creators of NTR CFW disable it or is it something else?
@cell9 did it intentionally to prevent cheating online, it's been that way since it's inception, and I respect him for it.

If you want to cheat online, buy a Gateway.

Too bad. Isn't there an online version since it's open source?
The plugin format is opensource, NTR CFW however, is not.

Sabishinbo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I go about using and creating cheat plugins for my games? I noticed the site speedfly, but there aren't any instructions on what to do with said codes. pls help

Sabishinbo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I go about using and creating cheat plugins for my games? I noticed the site speedfly, but there aren't any instructions on what to do with said codes. pls help

*oops, double reply. sorry about that

Last edited by Sabishinbo,

ElyosOfTheAbyss

Trophies
XP
Country
Can someone help me? I'm using that layerdfs plugin maker thingt tool and I'm getting this error

Code:
C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\Desktop 2!!!\layeredFS-master>set PATH=C:\Python34\Lib\site-packages\PyQt5;c:\devkitPro\msys\bin;C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\100\Tools\Binn\;c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\100\DTS\Binn\;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem\;C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\.dnx\bin;C:\Program Files\Microsoft DNX\Dnvm\;C:\Program Files\GtkSharp\2.12\bin;C:\Users\Chris\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python35-32\Scripts\;C:\Users\Chris\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python35-32\;C:\devkitPro\devkitARM\bin

C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\Desktop 2!!!\layeredFS-master>del plugin\source\autogen.h
Could Not Find C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\Desktop 2!!!\layeredFS-master\plugin\source\autogen.h

C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\Desktop 2!!!\layeredFS-master>ctrtool --decompresscode -t exefs --exefsdir=workdir\exefs workdir\exefs.bin
error: could not open input file!

C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\Desktop 2!!!\layeredFS-master>copy workdir\exefs\code.bin workdir\dump.bin
The system cannot find the path specified.

C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\Desktop 2!!!\layeredFS-master>locate.py workdir\dump.bin
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\Desktop 2!!!\layeredFS-master\locate.py", line 98, in <module>
    with open(sys.argv[1], 'rb') as f:
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'workdir\\dump.bin'

C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\Desktop 2!!!\layeredFS-master>cd plugin

C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\Desktop 2!!!\layeredFS-master\plugin>build.py
rm: cannot lstat `bin/*.elf': No such file or directory
source\main.c:3:21: fatal error: autogen.h: No such file or directory
#include "autogen.h"
                     ^
compilation terminated.
entry.o: In function `c_entry':
C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\Desktop 2!!!\layeredFS-master\plugin/source/entry.c:12: undefined reference to `main'
rt.o: In function `rtGetFileSize':
C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\Desktop 2!!!\layeredFS-master\plugin/source/libntrplg/rt.c:147: undefined reference to `fsUserHandle'
C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\Desktop 2!!!\layeredFS-master\plugin/source/libntrplg/rt.c:147: undefined reference to `sdmcArchive'
rt.o: In function `rtLoadFileToBuffer':
C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\Desktop 2!!!\layeredFS-master\plugin/source/libntrplg/rt.c:192: undefined reference to `fsUserHandle'
C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\Desktop 2!!!\layeredFS-master\plugin/source/libntrplg/rt.c:192: undefined reference to `sdmcArchive'
arm-none-eabi-ld: error: required section '.rel.plt' not found in the linker script
arm-none-eabi-ld: final link failed: Invalid operation
cp: cannot stat `a.out': No such file or directory
arm-none-eabi-objcopy: 'a.out': No such file
rm: cannot lstat `*.out': No such file or directory
The system cannot find the file specified.

C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\Desktop 2!!!\layeredFS-master\plugin>cd ..

C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\Desktop 2!!!\layeredFS-master>copy plugin\payload.bin workdir\layeredfs.plg
The system cannot find the file specified.

C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\Desktop 2!!!\layeredFS-master>pause
Press any key to continue . . .
Anyone have a fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    +1
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking +1