Hacking [Release]NTR CFW 3.2 with experimental Real-Time Save feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

froggestspirit

Aspiring Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the easiest way to get a decrypted exefs.bin from a physical cart? I'd like to do some mods, and I've done Animal Crossing New Leaf by using some 3ds to cia converter (that can also unpack the rom), but this is time consuming. I'm wondering if there's a faster way, and maybe a way to just get a text file of the files/folders in the romfs aswell.
Also, a way to get the game ID? For example, Animal Crossing's is 0004000000086300

pb_industries

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NTR is awesome. I've been using it on my 8.1J N3DS. Only one of my many US games doesn't load. The US version of Ultimate NES Remix shows up when inserted, but then fails to load both in NTR and Clean modes. I get an error message (white text on black background) in Japanese on the lower screen. Google translate says: "An error has occured. Please try again. Press the power button and hold it. Please contact us if symptoms persist...".

Any idea why this particular game isn't loading?

cell9

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
TC had announced that he would add support for Old3DS later.
But he hadn't said how late is "later".

BTW, I'm not claiming about it, but just telling the fact.
I'll never urge TC for this.

It will be a longer time than making eu/usa new3ds workable, since it is not at top priority at this moment.

Stack3r

Shizuo Heiwajima
Trophies
XP
Ordered a brand new pal n3ds, can someone let me borrow their cubic ninja pal? Ill trade you my english version unopened lol

froggestspirit

Aspiring Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone in a nutshell tell me what exactly does this cfw do? i have a gateway card do i need to care about this?

This allows you to play region free games, no homebrew, and no piracy. It also features plugin support and debugging. You can easily patch files during gameplay with the layered FS (custom textures, custom music, translations, you name it).

Is there any chance this can work full-features on Super Smash Bros? I think that's the only thing stopping us from having something like Project M on Smash 4.

Reactions: puss2puss

cell9

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
This allows you to play region free games, no homebrew, and no piracy. It also features plugin support and debugging. You can easily patch files during gameplay with the layered FS (custom textures, custom music, translations, you name it).

Is there any chance this can work full-features on Super Smash Bros? I think that's the only thing stopping us from having something like Project M on Smash 4.

working in progress

cell9

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China

working in progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c