Hacking [Release]NTR CFW 3.2 with experimental Real-Time Save feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkabot

Better With Others' Systems Than Their Own
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so does that mean i have to buy a gateway 3ds just to play xenoblade ?

As far as I see, it appears so. =/
Unless someone informs me of some other way (I've already seen statements Xenoblade isn't supported here) or makes a breakthrough, you need to get a Gateway or update and give up anything else.

MeisterFenster

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Does Xenoblade work in gateway classic mode? I mean without emunand or with an emunand <=9.2? If yes, then it should be possible to make it work with ntr. If I can get a game which requires 9.3+ I can look into that.

Reactions: Margen67

dkabot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does Xenoblade work in gateway classic mode? I mean without emunand or with an emunand <=9.2? If yes, then it should be possible to make it work with ntr. If I can get a game which requires 9.3+ I can look into that.

I've heard it works in GW as low as 9.0, if that helps.

VuuI

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
If only someone smarter than me spend their time making a CFW like this one with signature checking patched out. How cool would it be if we could install unsigned software such as 3D media players and emulators?

dkabot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If only someone smarter than me spend their time making a CFW like this one with signature checking patched out. How cool would it be if we could install unsigned software such as 3D media players and emulators?

Patching out signature checks (assuming further elevation is done to make it possible) would allow piracy...
However, a .3dsx loader may eventually happen.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
AAwww... I wish this was for O3DS (I know you said you will implement for O3DS)... Would be great if this was merged with rxTools.
There's been gossip about cell9 collaborating with the KARL crew. I can't speak to the validity of these rumours though.

Still no O3DS Version? /;
Still not really needed.

NTR1 works just fine on old3DS users on 4.x, and those running 5+ can downgrade to 4.5 if they want to use it.

Wowfunhappy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this is really bizarre. NTR CFW doesn't seem to work on region-changed systems: "Home Menu Version Not Supported"

No idea if this is something you'd actually be interested in fixing, but it would be nice. Will upload files in a few minutes.

Edit: http://onemoreblock.com/WowfunStorageBox/NTRLogs

Obviously, the fact that it's not working isn't really your fault: clearly, the region change wasn't as clean/thorough as I'd thought. Even so...

zdgr4ye5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this is really bizarre. NTR CFW doesn't seem to work on region-changed systems: "Home Menu Version Not Supported"

No idea if this is something you'd actually be interested in fixing, but it would be nice. Will upload files in a few minutes.

Edit: http://onemoreblock.com/WowfunStorageBox/NTRLogs

Obviously, the fact that it's not working isn't really your fault: clearly, the region change wasn't as clean/thorough as I'd thought. Even so...

Try to use language plugin.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
There's been gossip about cell9 collaborating with the KARL crew. I can't speak to the validity of these rumours though.

Still not really needed.

NTR1 works just fine on old3DS users on 4.x, and those running 5+ can downgrade to 4.5 if they want to use it.
yeah except that NTR 1 doesnt allow 7.x games to be used....which kinda limits its usage, i suppose the fact it can be used with a gateway card is a positive though
I've heard it works in GW as low as 9.0, if that helps.
it only works with GW on 9.0 because their FW uses 9.5 as a base, a stock 9.0 FW won't be able to play ZC

MeisterFenster

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Would a partial update to 9.3 block NTR 2.0? Could I install the amiibo files and use NTR? Is it possible to install some system .cias in sysnand or is their signature broken?
Since amiibos are the only thing missing now. Regionfree: done, eShop: done only amiibo support for fw 9.2 is left^^

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Would a partial update to 9.3 block NTR 2.0? Could I install the amiibo files and use NTR? Is it possible to install some system .cias in sysnand or is their signature broken?
Since amiibos are the only thing missing now. Regionfree: done, eShop: done only amiibo support for fw 9.2 is left^^
How can you access eShop without the latest update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple