Hacking [Release]NTR CFW 3.2 with experimental Real-Time Save feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
solve the known issues and add 3dsx homebrew support.
Omg this is awesome! Its so great to know it will have homebrew support! And i'm guessing it will have access to CSND service?(for sound..)
..is there a chance that 2.2 will be released this weekend?

Reactions: Margen67
D

Deleted User

is there any chance to get oot exploit running ntr? that would be super awsome - reallyy :x
i mean... cubic ninja is impossible to find for < 100 € as JP edition ... even tried my luck in asia... no chance at all :/

BobsYurUncle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Seems the install server might be down again. I've tried about 15 times today and no dice. Was working yesterday and gateway is working fine.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yay! 2.2 will be huge :)

Will there be sound on N3DS in 3dsx files?
Would bootstrap.3dsx work from within NTR?
NTR mode has access to all services, things like bootstrap/decrypt9 and Archshift's tools will likely work as is.

Other things like emulators will likely need to be updated by their respective devs to include support for CSND and other useful services.

Either way, exciting times ahead!

Reactions: Margen67 and SLiV3R

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I had a go of the layered fs stuff....pretty awesome, shame taking the sd out to swap files over means it doesn't get loaded up the next time you start the game (or atleast on on NTR1.0 never got around to testing on NTR2.0 if it does the same)

dkabot

Better With Others' Systems Than Their Own
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
installs to my SYSNand? sounds a bit risky.
I can't speak to the specifics of how it works but based on the .bin on the MicroSD I don't think it changes anything permanently aside from what you make it do, and your Cubic Ninja save.

Can you dangerous things with game saves and changing memory values? Sure. (Just look at the 8.1j->9.2j thread...) However it doesn't seem to do much of anything dangerous unless you make it do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it