, and congrats for this wonderful software of yours!
I'm Brand Newman, and in the past 3 years, I have translated several Japanese exclusive for the Wii (Earth Seeker, Zangeki No Reginleiv, etc., and more recently Chibi-Robo).
I've always used BRFNTify to modify the fonts (usually the first thing I do, so I can "realign" the ellipsis, save some space by adding "blanks" after punctuation instead of using a space - which comes in handy when each character counts).
But although this software is great, it has the tendency to "degrade" the font everytime you save it, to the point that all the shading on letters is gone : that is something that can be a bit of an annoyance when the font is small, and becomes hard to read.
Plus, I sometimes stumble on fonts that BRFNTify can't open, like recently, with my next project I just started today (the font is called "kanji" and is encoded in Shift_JIS, although it has Romaji characters in it).
I've tried your software on it, and while I had some issues displaying the font ingame (had to rely on fontcvtr SDK to save it once more, which made it display correctly), I must say you did a very impressive job! The font isn't degraded at all!
Please find below a comparison between BRFNTify (1st) and Nintyfont (2nd) : I can't tell you how much happy I am, and wished I had found that thread sooner!
I intend on using Nintyfont for all my future projects from now on, and will put your name in the credits when the next project is release, sometime during 2023.
Thank you for all your efforts, I'll make sure to check the updates, and remain at your disposal, should you look for the font that gave me some trouble!