ROM Hack [Release] New Pokemon XY/ORAS NTR Cheat Plugin

Sourenics

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Well, I was looking for pokemon Y and OR cheats. I have sharkive but they doesn't work even when I'm playing the last ver (1.5) of the game. The cheats do nothing, and if they try to do something, the game crashes. I recently installed the CFW on my 2DS, but very fewer cheats seems to work.

Reactions: AWESOMEGAMER

Remite

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hey I have a problem with this. In ORAS, everything works fine but in XY the walktruh walls cheat doesnt work :/ I dont know what to press to activate it bc there is no "?" symbol.

CrypticSoldier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So dumb question, I'm trying to use this with NO game updates applied (custom rom basically) and they're not working as intended. I assume these are only for the latest update?

Any idea where I'd find cheats that work on version 1.0 of the game? The only thing I'm really looking for is the 100% catch, and all pokemon shiny.

Last edited by CrypticSoldier,

Lojzek

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Hi! Is there a cheat for changing camera view, so i would see more surroundings in xy and oras. That cheat exists in sun moon but it would really come handy in xy and oras too. :)

Theone5000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So dumb question, I'm trying to use this with NO game updates applied (custom rom basically) and they're not working as intended. I assume these are only for the latest update?

Any idea where I'd find cheats that work on version 1.0 of the game? The only thing I'm really looking for is the 100% catch, and all pokemon shiny.

It's not dumb. It's dumb to not include the v1.0 or the v1.5 version for X/Y or at least have an option to select what version you have or automatically load the version you have. This way you cannot play modified games such as Eternal X & Wilting Y or Neo X & Neo Y. Because these modified pokemon versions only use the v1.0 update and thus you cannot use this NTR Cheat Plugin.

@Codec-J Hope your work will bypass this limitation. Or there's a method to updat a modified version to the latest update, but I did not find any proper working method yet...

EDIT: The NTR plug-in (BootNTR v2.13.3) does not load when using a modified hack. The hack i'm using is Pokemon Eternal X 2.63. You will get the green screen, but also various red/orange screens, thus confirms the game not loading...

Last edited by Theone5000,

Codec-J

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's not dumb. It's dumb to not include the v1.0 or the v1.5 version for X/Y or at least have an option to select what version you have or automatically load the version you have. This way you cannot play modified games such as Eternal X & Wilting Y or Neo X & Neo Y. Because these modified pokemon versions only use the v1.0 update and thus you cannot use this NTR Cheat Plugin.

@Codec-J Hope your work will bypass this limitation. Or there's a method to updat a modified version to the latest update, but I did not find any proper working method yet...

EDIT: The NTR plug-in (BootNTR v2.13.3) does not load when using a modified hack. The hack i'm using is Pokemon Eternal X 2.63. You will get the green screen, but also various red/orange screens, thus confirms the game not loading...
This is can be fixed pretty easily but will require a lot of effort and time rewriting all the codes or at least most of the codes. I mean I could maybe make separate plugins and codes for modified versions of the games :)

josh-owa

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
took a bit to get everything installed but it all works till this day! amazing work! (L + [options icon on touchscreen] = Access PC anywhere :))

RichardTheKing

Honestly XC2>XC3...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
ORAS Walk Through Walls crashes when trying to save (in-bounds, mind you) or when trying to change maps - like going from Route 103 to Oldale Town.

I just wish there was a way to unlock PSS - and with it, Pokemon-Amie and Super Training and O-Powers - early, y'know?

RainbowSyrup

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’ve been trying to figure out what I should download and stuff for ORAS and X and Y, but I’m not sure if I’ve come to the right place?? 😅 I recently modded my N3DS XL, and the cheats in Checkpoint and Twilight work for SoulSilver, Platinum, B2W2, but for some reason when I try with OR, it crashes. I might turn one on and load up in a Pokémon center before crashing still. :/ Do I need to download this plugin? Or should I go to the previous thread from Niquantes and do that one? I’m so lost. I just really want the instant message, or 2x movement?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s