Jared0714

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Multi-Pokémon Framework
Multi-Pokémon Framework is a plugin developed by Jared0714 that is based off of Nanquitas' CTRPluginFramework. It supports both the 6th and 7th generations of the Nintendo 3DS Pokémon games. This plugin is a work in progress as well as a learning exercise.

Installation
After installing the .zip file, copy and paste the contents inside to the root of your SD card. After booting into Luma3DS, open up the Rosalina menu by pressing L + Down + Select, and scroll down to Plugin Loader and press A to enable it. This only needs to be done once. After that, simply start the game. A blue flash on the top screen indicates that the plugin was found and loaded, and in order to open up the plugin menu, press Select.

Preview
Coming soon!

Contact
https://discord.gg/49zeyKctTZ

Credits
Most of these codes has been derived from a code database (majority of them being created by ymyn), which then gets written in C++ and put into a plugin by Jared0714. A huge thanks to AnalogMan151 and Hartie95 for their support and references, as well as H4x0rSpooky for their profoundness and contribution. I would also like to thank Lukas for their consistent help throughout.

License
This project is licensed under the GNU GPLv3. See LICENSE for more details.

Last edited by Jared0714,

Austin283874

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very nice and updated .3gx cheat format to enable usage on newer luma versions and avoid bootntr. Looking forward to a finally updated pokemon cheat not from 2017

Reactions: Jared0714

scoobydude51

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone getting a luma crash 0 when searching for a Pokémon? Every time i use cheats on a Pokémon game on the 3DS it always crashes the system, but on Citra? Different story. It works perfectly fine.

Note: cheats crash them on both of my 3ds systems (one is a o3DS and the other is a N3DS) and it still crashes even on the original cartridge (it does matter if it was converted from cartridge or using the original cartridge. And this was using the cheats from Checkpoint, I don’t know if this plugin is using those codes)

Last edited by scoobydude51,

Jared0714

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hope you can add god mode/1 hit ko.
hope you can also make some cheats for Pokémon spin off 3ds games B-)

thanks for your effort btw for creating these cheats
If I have the time, then perhaps. This project was mainly an exercise and a way of exploration for me. Most of my effort comes from the raw C++ portions, however, most of the original AR codes were derived from a code database which majority of them were created by @ymyn. If you have encountered any bugs or errors, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Jared0714

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone getting a luma crash 0 when searching for a Pokémon? Every time i use cheats on a Pokémon game on the 3DS it always crashes the system, but on Citra? Different story. It works perfectly fine.

Note: cheats crash them on both of my 3ds systems (one is a o3DS and the other is a N3DS) and it still crashes even on the original cartridge (it does matter if it was converted from cartridge or using the original cartridge. And this was using the cheats from Checkpoint, I don’t know if this plugin is using those codes)
I'm assuming that this is not an issue related to the plugin, however, in regards to your issue you could always try reinstalling the game. It could as well be that the game may be installed from a third-party source that is causing the issue if it's installed directly onto your SD. If it's on your cartridge, it may be that it's corrupted itself or the save file is. Honestly, not too sure.

scoobydude51

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm assuming that this is not an issue related to the plugin, however, in regards to your issue you could always try reinstalling the game. It could as well be that the game may be installed from a third-party source that is causing the issue if it's installed directly onto your SD. If it's on your cartridge, it may be that it's corrupted itself or the save file is. Honestly, not too sure.

It’s a CIA conversion from the cartridge that I owned since X&Y came out. It works perfectly, but only when i use cheats, it tends to crash. The “remove outline” cheat does work. But cheats like “capture Pokémon in trainer battle” crash (probably it could be a v1.0 cheat, since i’m on v1.5)

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Satan "Hah so you finally decided to enter hell..." Ghost "Yeah I think I am safer here..."