1. iSharingan

iSharingan Show me your power

United States
    Weight is an indication of how many slots are unlocked or occupied. The less locked slots, the heavier the egg. Egg weight is moot after you hatch it as you can just use stims/save edit to unlock any locked slots.

2. hector2576

hector2576 Newbie
    Newcomer

Peru
    hi excuse me xD does anyone know how I can use the codes that Jeime put well? I mean, those codes are for eggs, right? It is that I try to generate a glavenus egg but, the egg does not appear, I put the gene of glavenus in case it was necessary, but, it does not come out, I do not know if I should put more genes, or I do not know what I do wrong xD (I do not know English haha I'm using the translator)

3. Jeimi

Jeimi Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    I'm not sure if this is necessary, but I set a dummy egg first (which I believe is Arzuros), then I set the Hatched Monstie Species to the hex of the monstie I want. I usually keep the weight as the dummy egg weight and fill in the genes. I'm not sure why it isn't working for you, but the process that I described should work :P

hector2576 likes this.
  4. hector2576

hector2576 Newbie
    Newcomer

Peru
    I mean I get an ordinary egg and I change the id, right? Sorry for asking so much haha, I don't know English and the translator doesn't give me an accurate translation hahaha, thank you very much

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

to something else, by any chance you don't know if you can add mounts like teostra or kushala daora? I know that this is the Japanese version but, I saw an xD video of a boy who had those monsties and other monsties impossible to get Xd, obviously it was with hacks but, I don't know how you can do that, do you have any idea?

5. Jeimi

Jeimi Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    What do you mean by "adding mounts"? And could you describe the "impossible" monsites? The only ones know about in gamei is Kumashira and Blighted Rathalos.

hector2576 likes this.
  6. hector2576

hector2576 Newbie
    Newcomer

Peru
    XD sorry haha, I don't understand the translation of the translator haha

7. Jeimi

Jeimi Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    ¿Qué quieres decir con "agregar monturas"? ¿Y podría describir los monsites "imposibles"? Los únicos que conocen en gamei son Kumashira y Blighted Rathalos.
    Does this make more sense? I used a translator :P

8. MarcusCarter

MarcusCarter Founder of Woolooism

United States
    This typo is probably confusing him.

9. hector2576

hector2576 Newbie
    Newcomer

Peru
    just the ones you mentioned, are they possible to get with hacks?

10. pokecip

pokecip Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
    can somebody give me a japanese save? i finished my european version and i don't want to restart every thing.
    Or is there a way to convert the files?

11. Jeimi

Jeimi Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    I think you'll need a japanese version of the game to have a japanese save.

Blighted Rathalos is possible with hacks, but you'd need a Japanese save to get Kumashira. Hacking it on a non-Japaese save results in a crash, if I remember correctly.

12. pokecip

pokecip Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
    i have a japanese save

13. Jeimi

Jeimi Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    Oh then you could hack both into the game. Blighted Rathalos' Species Hex thing is 44 and Kumashira's is 50.

hector2576 likes this.
  14. hector2576

hector2576 Newbie
    Newcomer

Peru
    but, if I have the game in Japanese ... and I pass the save Japanese to the European or American game, does it not work? because, the video that I saw, was in a European game, and besides having corrupt rathalos, kumashira, teostra, Kushala Daora and Rajang, all, absolutely all, damage the game? or is there one that can be added?

15. lone_wolf323

lone_wolf323 GBAtemp Psycho!

Canada
    There are regional address changes between them. Which can cause corruption or outright non compatibilities between different region saves.

16. Jeimi

Jeimi Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    Japanese and American/European saves aren't really compatible. They could have been using a Japanese save with an English language patch to get those monsties.

hector2576 likes this.
  17. Dorian396

Dorian396 Newbie
    Newcomer

Venezuela
    please i need help, i wanted to backup my data and end up deleting my game, it would be very helpful if someone provide me with a pls. He went along the coast, the village that follows after the volcano.
    the monsters I had was rathalos, pink rathian, red kezu, black devils, brown tigrex and Qurupeco, levels around 35. please help me someone .T_T

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

At least recovering my monsters with the level they had would help me a lot, I tried to use the tool but I don't understand how to use it, it also gives me an error when starting a battle. pls help me

18. Jeimi

Jeimi Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    ...how do you delete your save when you back it up?

I can possibly make a save with the monsties you listed, but the genes will be random, and the story progression will be behind...

19. pokecip

pokecip Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
    is there a way to convert my eur/usa saves to japanese version???
    BTW this are my saves for USA/EUR version so if anyone want it (its a complete save)

Attached Files:

Last edited by pokecip, May 26, 2020 at 12:05 PM
  20. Jeimi

Jeimi Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    I'm pretty sure it's impossible

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [Release], Monster, Stories