ROM Hack [Release] Monster Hunter Stories Save Editor MHSEC-G

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
[QUOTE = "mana_ran, post: 6757075, membro: 402594"] Quindi gli ID del gene sono quelli pubblicati su bbs.duowan giusto?

Hai bisogno di aiuto per tradurle dal cinese al testo giapponese reale come la versione in gioco?
o tradurre i loro effetti giapponesi (competenze che vengono con il gene) in inglese?

Posso aiutare con [/ QUOTE]
ciao per caso mi puoi aiutare nn riesco a creare le uova perche e in japan

D

Deleted-431675

Can someone help because everytime I add a monstie to my game, it just appears as a question mark.

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Can someone help because everytime I add a monstie to my game, it just appears as a question mark.
Are you sure you have given it a correct unique ID, species ID (Hex) and that it's a monster that's actually obtainable? Some monsters can be added that aren't supposed to work as monsties at this time. If it's not one of the ones in the in-game list, then it won't work.

TheRobLP

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
How the ... does this work. How do I do this ... There is no save file on my sd card for MHST. And dont tell me that this ionly works for digital version...

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
How the ... does this work. How do I do this ... There is no save file on my sd card for MHST. And dont tell me that this ionly works for digital version...
You use a save manager like JKSM to dump the save (it's under the extra data option though), then open that with the editor, edit and import it with JKSM or whatever you used once done. You need homebrew/CFW for this though.

Kuchen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a way to transfer Kushalas, Teostras and Rajangs gene? When you try to edit them, their gene is listed as "Custom" and if you give it to someone else via Editor, it won't exist.

lomejor18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why there's so much untranslated text? is there something we can do to help?

also, i think that 999 of existing items is too much xD
is it possible to add a textbox or something to select the desired amount?

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
why there's so much untranslated text? is there something we can do to help?

also, i think that 999 of existing items is too much xD
is it possible to add a textbox or something to select the desired amount?
Stuff have been translated, it's just the editor that hasn't. Just use the spreadsheets and you can find everything easily. Also, there already is a textbox to add specific amount...

HolyBash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone from any were loan me a near complete save mine is bugged and i dont feel like restarting. Usa reg plzz

Isnou69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can someone from any were loan me a near complete save mine is bugged and i dont feel like restarting. Usa reg plzz

I think i am almost done with the story, my character is around level 35 and my main monsters around level 30-50. Currently need to purify some kinship ores after purifying the kinship ore at the starting village.

I have a european save though, dont know if thats useful for you...

Attachments

• mhr_game0.rar
    9.7 KB · Views: 331

HolyBash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think i am almost done with the story, my character is around level 35 and my main monsters around level 30-50. Currently need to purify some kinship ores after purifying the kinship ore at the starting village.

Thank you kindely i can manage re working your save if not ill just get a eu game no biggie.

did u extract this from jksv?

aruna

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
am i an idiot because i dont see monster uid anywhere? i swear with my 2 eyes+ spectacles i cant see where the hell is monster UID....

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
am i an idiot because i dont see monster uid anywhere? i swear with my 2 eyes+ spectacles i cant see where the hell is monster UID....

upload_2017-11-5_23-20-4.jpeg

Hope this clear's out your issues :D

Last edited by Hotzdevil,

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
what i mean in those excel spreadsheet

The UID is given to the monsters according to the order you obtain them so there's no fixed UID for the monster's, hence you won't find it in the excel spreadsheet. You just have to make sure you check from your monster's Tab the UID's that are there and make sure you give a new monster a UID that isn't there.

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Basically, if you edit an existing mon, don't bother with UID. If you add more, then add them in incremental order from previous one but make sure to only have each UID once. However, you can just go with eggs, hatch them, then edit them, preventing some bugs like the ones about field moves.

Akhata

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello! Great work. I've never edited saves or anything. What do I need to extract my save? I'm playing a digital copy of the game. Is there a "newbie" step by step? Thanks a lot!

Edit1: I'm sorry! I've done a little search and found a way to extract my save file. I'm not sure if i'm correct, but we shall see! lol

Last edited by Akhata,

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hello! Great work. I've never edited saves or anything. What do I need to extract my save? I'm playing a digital copy of the game. Is there a "newbie" step by step? Thanks a lot!

Edit1: I'm sorry! I've done a little search and found a way to extract my save file. I'm not sure if i'm correct, but we shall see! lol
You need access to the homebrew launcher or a CFW to start. If you have either, simply use JKSV to backup the save file. However, the save is found under the "ext data" option, so heads up about that. Once you have backed it up, make a copy of it on your computer (in case you mess something up, always make copies), edit the save however you want, then import with JKSV. Simple as that!

Reactions: Akhata

Akhata

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You need access to the homebrew launcher or a CFW to start. If you have either, simply use JKSV to backup the save file. However, the save is found under the "ext data" option, so heads up about that. Once you have backed it up, make a copy of it on your computer (in case you mess something up, always make copies), edit the save however you want, then import with JKSV. Simple as that!

Thank you very much for your kindness. I've managed to do everything. AWESOME WORK from all ppl involved! thanks a lot for your help!

Reactions: ThoD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ubisoft should #stopkillinggames ngl
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    sony should #stopkillinggames
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    they killed LittleBigPlanet online, which was the main core of every LBP game
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    for real
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    at least with them, it was because of the DDOS attacks, ubisoft was just scummy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?