Homebrew Official [RELEASE] Mii-Test-U - A Wii U Gamepad functions tester utility (Support for FWs 2.0.0 - 5.5.0)

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 19,036
  • Replies 79
  • Likes 16
D

Deleted User

OP
Thanks, but I'm fine with my Apache24 server. But if you tell me how to compile your project with WAMP I might get interested :D
I told you to use WAMP anyway.

Just place all of the files in that zip into C:\wamp\www\ and you should be good to go. I clearly set out instructions in the last post I made. (go to that URL I told you to go to.)

cmdj13

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I told you to use WAMP anyway.

Just place all of the files in that zip into C:\wamp\www\ and you should be good to go. I clearly set out instructions in the last post I made. (go to that URL I told you to go to.)
You see, it works just fine on my Apache server, no need to set up another one. My problem is with compiling, not getting the WiiU load the compiled binary.

D

Deleted User

OP
You see, it works just fine on my Apache server, no need to set up another one. My problem is with compiling, not getting the WiiU load the compiled binary.
So you've compiled the MP4, right?

josamilu

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Reactions: cmdj13

Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
my anti-malware picked this up as a virus...
Because your scanner sees "MP4 Video", looks through more of the file and then sees "binary code", so it's like, "well that's not video data, so the only explanation is that this must be malicious!".

Btw, simply downloading an infected file isn't enough to infect you. You have to interact with it, such as launching an infected .exe or playing the infected video on your computer (though this isn't infected, and video exploits have long since been patched on windows)

Last edited by Kakkoii,
Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

OP
@Voxel Studios I found the problem to be with the Makefile: somehow he can't find the program.o (maybe this doesn't work on Windows?) but I fixed that and now the compiling goes perfectly well. I'm sorry if I somehow annoyed you, but I'm still very new to HB on the WiiU ^^
Yeah, my bad about all of that. I don't tend to make my stuff very user-friendly. :P

I will investigate it a bit more, edit the Makefile if need be, and add compilation instructions to the OP.

cmdj13

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yeah, my bad about all of that. I don't tend to make my stuff very user-friendly. :P

I will investigate it a bit more, edit the Makefile if need be, and add compilation instructions to the OP.
I think I'll give it a quick test on my Linux VM to see if the problem exists only on Windows :)

Reactions: Deleted User

josamilu

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
D

Deleted User

OP
@Voxel Studios I have a question: from where do you know all the functions you can use in your HB? I was not able to find a documentation for libwiiu or anything else... (e.g. from where do you know that you can use __os_snprintf?)
From corinit.h in libwiiu:
Code:
__os_snprintf ((int(*)(char* s, int n, const char * format, ... ))0x0102F160)

Reactions: josamilu and cmdj13

Bkool999

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I try going into the server on my Wii U, I only get I white screen (in browser). In other words, nothing from the folder that index.html is in shows up. Any ideas?

Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Because your scanner sees "MP4 Video", looks through more of the file and then sees "binary code", so it's like, "well that's not video data, so the only explanation is that this must be malicious!".
When I try going into the server on my Wii U, I only get I white screen (in browser). In other words, nothing from the folder that index.html is in shows up. Any ideas?
If it's mp4's you're going to launch then delete the index.html and you should see a list of files you have in the directory to choose from.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr