Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Es6WTpIXcAMBD-Y.jpg
Es6WTHtXEAc39EM.jpg

VitaDB
@VitaDB1

Max Payne r2 by fgsfds & TheFloW can now be downloaded from VitaDB, VHBB or EasyVPK! More info is available here: https://vitadb.rinnegatamante.it/#/info/612

HOW TO MUST READ

https://github.com/fgsfdsfgs/max_vita/releases

One thing I did & it was a obvious mistake... That I didn't realize at the time.. In the How To when it says to add

ux0:tai/kubridge.skprx
If you are using Sd2vita like I am you must change it to
ur0:tai/kubridge.skprx
I know it's obvious... But I didn't rushing through the install as always...

Last edited by SuperDan,

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, how exactly this whole Android thing work with the Vita? Would I have to drop an obb file somewhere or something?
Yeah its a little tricky you must read the HOW TO ... as there is a lot of renaming folders ect ... im at work now but once im done here i will install this ...Love MAx Payne

Reactions: phreaksho

Deleted member 42501

Trophies
XP
One of the things I find odd about all of these latest releases is that whilst they're awesome to see there are varying amounts of faff and hoop jumping on must handle to get it up and running. This by itself isn't strange but what is there are no precomplied VPK anywhere like torrents or the usual piracy places.

Its a strange trend I've noticed for quite a while now as whilst sites like this and modders wish to play it safe and not include copyright code etc... everyone else on the pirate scene also seems to be doing the same with literally everyone compiling their own instead of "YARRRRRRR!!!" like we used to do back when GBATemp first started as a site that allowed us to leech the latest GBA ROMs

But we don't talk about that now.

Its crazy that you can spin by a place filled with Vita warez and see huge threads of people going back and forth on how to get the latest ports up and running and yet no one shares a click and go version whilst happily ripping and sharing everything and anything else.

Just something I'd noticed that seems inexplicable and weird by its omission.

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One of the things I find odd about all of these latest releases is that whilst they're awesome to see there are varying amounts of faff and hoop jumping on must handle to get it up and running. This by itself isn't strange but what is there are no precomplied VPK anywhere like torrents or the usual piracy places.

Its a strange trend I've noticed for quite a while now as whilst sites like this and modders wish to play it safe and not include copyright code etc... everyone else on the pirate scene also seems to be doing the same with literally everyone compiling their own instead of "YARRRRRRR!!!" like we used to do back when GBATemp first started as a site that allowed us to leech the latest GBA ROMs

But we don't talk about that now.

Its crazy that you can spin by a place filled with Vita warez and see huge threads of people going back and forth on how to get the latest ports up and running and yet no one shares a click and go version whilst happily ripping and sharing everything and anything else.

Just something I'd noticed that seems inexplicable and weird by its omission.
I Agree... But them are the rules... But either way I'm. Kinda stoked Max Payne is on Vita.... Im pretty sure Max Payne 2 never hit Android... Would have been nice for the collection... Still got a few more hours of work left...

Deleted member 42501

Trophies
XP
No doubt, the recent flurry of activity on the Vita is absolutely awesome for reasons I've went into before. just this side of it all is a bit "under the hood" style which was fine and dandy back in the days when Windows was the way of the walk and overly caffeinated beverages were the talk but I'm beyond that now and much prefer the "it just works" approach of OSX.

The lack of sharing of precompiles in places packed to the gills with warez though, so odd. Must be a "youth of today" thing because back in the days people didn't sit around waiting to say "First" in a comment, they compiled, sprinkled some bells and whistles and top and got it out there as quickly as possible (Wave your rapidshare account in the sky!) for everyone else to leech so there was plenty of flavour and bug fixing/optimizing went along a lot quicker because noobs were using properly compiled builds as opposed to something strung together by one without a clue following youtube tuts, message board comments and using the force, hoping it works before spamming the forum a zillion times with "ZOMG!11 TeH EmeRgEnZEeeEz!!!1" style posts.

The game has changed...

Sent from my 56k modem via mIRC

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no funciona, not working
Did you follow the guidelines perfectly?
Are you using Sd2vita?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No doubt, the recent flurry of activity on the Vita is absolutely awesome for reasons I've went into before. just this side of it all is a bit "under the hood" style which was fine and dandy back in the days when Windows was the way of the walk and overly caffeinated beverages were the talk but I'm beyond that now and much prefer the "it just works" approach of OSX.

The lack of sharing of precompiles in places packed to the gills with warez though, so odd. Must be a "youth of today" thing because back in the days people didn't sit around waiting to say "First" in a comment, they compiled, sprinkled some bells and whistles and top and got it out there as quickly as possible (Wave your rapidshare account in the sky!) for everyone else to leech so there was plenty of flavour and bug fixing/optimizing went along a lot quicker because noobs were using properly compiled builds as opposed to something strung together by one without a clue following youtube tuts, message board comments and using the force, hoping it works before spamming the forum a zillion times with "ZOMG!11 TeH EmeRgEnZEeeEz!!!1" style posts.

The game has changed...

Sent from my 56k modem via mIRC
Yeah but you know that ain't never going to change at all....

Deleted member 42501

Trophies
XP
Ah you never know. Maybe mentioning it will inspire someone to start releasing precompiled files of all these cool ports into the wild or anywhere else off site that specializes in VitaPiracy as this site here is totally legit.

Like the Corleone family when it washed its hands of the blood it was forged in and sauntered off into the white collar world. Except nerdier. A lot nerdier. And nowhere near as gangster. But aside from that, the same.

Reactions: SuperDan

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah you never know. Maybe mentioning it will inspire someone to start releasing precompiled files of all these cool ports into the wild or anywhere else off site that specializes in VitaPiracy as this site here is totally legit.
Say what you will about the corl
Like the Corleone family when it washed its hands of the blood it was forged in and sauntered off into the white collar world. Except nerdier. A lot nerdier. And nowhere near as gangster. But aside from that, the same.
Say what you must about the Corleone Family the 1st two was epicly done the third was a huge turd & when AL Pacino died at the end his face looked like a crate of rotten memories... Alas it was poo

PZT

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: PZT

Purplstuph

Quake Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This isn't helping me at all. I'm at an impasse here and you suggest me to read the instructions again?
I keep getting c1-2818-9 and you say to read again? I don't see anything in there mentioning IF that error even happens
Fair enough... That was a lame reply! OK try this in ur0 find your data folder rename it to data2.. Make a new folder named data copy all the stuff from data2 to data... & try & load the game ( maybe restart if it doesn't work 1st time).. Thats what a few people did including me & it fixed the issues

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night