Not open for further replies.

ThatBenderGuy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mario & Luigi Dream Team (USA) cheat plugin for NTR CFW

This was tested on BootNTR.cia (NTR 2.4), with an O3DS XL, Luma CFW 11.0 SysNAND, Mario and Luigi Dream Team cia version with no official patches installed (This may work with the official patch installed but I haven't tested it). This plugin was based off of Godson's and decadence's addresses from Fort42 for Gateway.​

Features:
- Press R+UP/Down:
Will add/subtract 1, 5, or 10 (configurable from cheat menu) to a specific stat (configurable from cheat menu) to either Mario or Luigi (also configurable via cheat menu)​
- 999,999 coins cheat in cheat menu
- Infinite HP/BP for Mario and Luigi in cheat menu

Usage:
Copy the file cheat.plg to /plugin/00040000000D5A00/ in sd/microsd card, boot to NTR and press R+UP to increase the stat or R+DOWN to decrease the stat. Please make sure that when using the cheat menu to configure the stats that only mario or luigi are selected between those two, only 1 stat is selected, and that only one value modifier (+1, +5, +10) is selected. The default values are set to (Mario | HP | 1)

Notes:
- The subtraction works funky with HP or BP so be careful that you don't make them go below 0.
- The infinite HP/BP works technically only in battle. Just take damage or use a bros. attack and it will be set to the respected character's max.

Download:
- Latest Release (GitHub)
- 1.1.0 will be uploaded to this post as well

Planned features:
-
To add the ability to have the stat modifier to affect both Mario and Luigi at the same time
- The ability to set your own value for the stat modifier through an item (more than likely mushroom)
- Infinite health that doesn't modify your current HP to an arbitrary number Added in 1.1.0
- 99 of all items
- Been working on this feature but every time I run it crashes on O3DS. Message me if you want to try the in dev version. (If you have a N3DS)​
- (Trying to currently figure out) The ability when choosing stats for characters (I.E. Mario/Luigi, Stat Type, Stat inc/dec amount) for the check mark next to that cheat item to be reset to off so player doesn't have to manually turn off the modifiers
-EUR and JAP versions

Credits:
- NTR CFW by cell9 and companions
- Godson from Fort42 for addresses to stats.
- imthe666st from reddit for a lot of help on C
- decadence from Fort42 for addresses to items

Attachments

• MarioLuigiDreamTeamNTR.zip
    6.8 KB · Views: 1,237
Last edited by ThatBenderGuy,

Zomrixx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Mario & Luigi Dream Team (USA) cheat plugin for NTR CFW

This was tested on BootNTR.cia (NTR 2.4), with an O3DS XL, Luma CFW 11.0 SysNAND, Mario and Luigi Dream Team cia version with no official patches installed (This may work with the official patch installed but I haven't tested it). This plugin was based off of Godson's and decadence's addresses from Fort42 for Gateway.​

Features:
- Press R+UP/Down:
Will add/subtract 1, 5, or 10 (configurable from cheat menu) to a specific stat (configurable from cheat menu) to either Mario or Luigi (also configurable via cheat menu)​
- 999,999 coins cheat in cheat menu
- Infinite HP/BP for Mario and Luigi in cheat menu

Usage:
Copy the file cheat.plg to /plugin/00040000000D5A00/ in sd/microsd card, boot to NTR and press R+UP to increase the stat or R+DOWN to decrease the stat. Please make sure that when using the cheat menu to configure the stats that only mario or luigi are selected between those two, only 1 stat is selected, and that only one value modifier (+1, +5, +10) is selected. The default values are set to (Mario | HP | 1)

Notes:
- The subtraction works funky with HP or BP so be careful that you don't make them go below 0.
- The infinite HP/BP works technically only in battle. Just take damage or use a bros. attack and it will be set to the respected character's max.

Download:
- Latest Release (GitHub)
- 1.1.0 will be uploaded to this post as well

Planned features:
-
To add the ability to have the stat modifier to affect both Mario and Luigi at the same time
- The ability to set your own value for the stat modifier through an item (more than likely mushroom)
- Infinite health that doesn't modify your current HP to an arbitrary number Added in 1.1.0
- 99 of all items
- Been working on this feature but every time I run it crashes on O3DS. Message me if you want to try the in dev version. (If you have a N3DS)​
- (Trying to currently figure out) The ability when choosing stats for characters (I.E. Mario/Luigi, Stat Type, Stat inc/dec amount) for the check mark next to that cheat item to be reset to off so player doesn't have to manually turn off the modifiers
-EUR and JAP versions

Credits:
- NTR CFW by cell9 and companions
- Godson from Fort42 for addresses to stats.
- imthe666st from reddit for a lot of help on C
- decadence from Fort42 for addresses to items

I know it's been a year since you posted this, but is it possible you can still send me the dev version? I have a n3ds :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Batman joined the Trans Justice League
    +2
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    based af
    +2
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Forget the base, get on the roof.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is that a bat in your buckle or are you just happy to have me
    Wonder "Woman" lol you wonder if they are a woman?
    The Riddler has questions...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Played a little of snow day glad I didn't spend $30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's asthetic is okay maybe a good $10 grab
    Lol is it a game about doing cocaine?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably in pvp
    I tried Balders Gate II on the PS2 a few minutes ago, not bad lol
    My back catalog of games is like that scene at the end of Indiana Jones where the arc of the covenant is being stored in a giant ass warehouse
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At least I can will my game catalog to family members
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's your problem now bitches
    Put it in your will that in order to receive any money they have to beat certain games, hard games and super shitty games...
    Say 20 bucks per Ninja Gaiden on the NES lol 60 bucks for all 3
    People you like "Beat level 1 of Ms Pacman" lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hello kitty ds is required
    +1
    Beat Celebrity Death Match on the PS1 omg tried it earlier today .... Absolutely trash
    Like -37 out of 10
    One of the worst games I have ever played
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make them rank up every cod game out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    "Now I know why he took his own life"
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"