Hacking [Release] Leeful 5.05 Exploit Host Menu / PS4 Exploit Host Server v1.2 Source Code

carizard

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hi I just wanted to quickly posted the source code for Leefuls 5.05 Exploit Host Menu aka PS4 Exploit Host Server v1.2 this was reversed from the exe he released. Please find the source code attached to this post.

PS @Leeful I heard about your HDD breaking on twitter if you have not managed to get the source code yet this may be useful for you.

Reactions: NSp

carizard

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@carizard I would have contacted @Leeful before posting it...
I mean it was stored in the exe in plain text, its based heavily off of an open source project called http-server (He only modified one file). I mean I probably should have contacted him but it just did not occur to me (probably not a good idea to be posting at 1 in the morning, also might explain my posts don't make much grammatical sense)

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@carizard , @KiiWii is right you should have contacted me first before doing this.
I dont care about the source being out there, theres nothing secret or special in there, as you said it is stored in plaintext in the exe anyway.

The problem is if I wanted the source to be posted like this It should be up to me to do that not someone else..

Last edited by Leeful,
Reactions: KiiWii

ItsmeAJ

Trophies
XP
Country
HDD is no longer the only place to store data anymore, there' s few things called cloud storages like google backup and sync or Microsoft OneDrive. I guess Leeful should have at least one of those cloud storages on his computer so important data should be intact whenever hard drive fails.

Last edited by ItsmeAJ,
Reactions: Leeful

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s