Homebrew [Release]JK's SaveManager - Homebrew CIA Save manager.

• Thread starter JK_
  • Start date
  • Views 1,832,697
  • Replies 3,678
  • Likes 243

lonzodavis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dang, had I known this, I would have tried to backup my Smash 3ds save with all chars and stages. But I reformatted my sd card ad all data is lost. Oh well at least when I start my save again I can backup with this and not lose it.

Michierusama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dang, had I known this, I would have tried to backup my Smash 3ds save with all chars and stages. But I reformatted my sd card ad all data is lost. Oh well at least when I start my save again I can backup with this and not lose it.
:O omg that sucks. Yes it deletes secure values auto for you.

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having issues with US version of Hyrule Warriors
Using any options, and it says Error Opening Save Archive!

Edit: nevermind, that was the Japanese version that I installed earlier.
I forgot to refresh games.

Last edited by YyAoMmIi,

lonzodavis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh sweet. I didnt know that. Saves the time unlocking everything all over again. Cool, thanks!

Wait, where do I find these completed smash 3ds savs at?

Last edited by lonzodavis,

AkitoUF

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
So I installed the CIA and it didn't appear in the menu.
When I restarted my console there was now a black icon which froze the 3ds in the endless red waves.

Edit: What's the CTR code for this? Maybe I can erase the corrupted icon with FBI.
Also, for some reason I can't import my EUR Project X Zone 2 save to my USA cart.

Last edited by AkitoUF,

JK_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question:
Do I need to uninstall the old version to install a newer version of JKSV? Or I can install the newer CIA directly? Could this information be add to the top?
The only reason you'd need to uninstall first is if you have the initial release. I accidentally used a unique ID that was used by a game already and had to change it. If you're not, you can just install over top of the old one.

So I installed the CIA and it didn't appear in the menu.
When I restarted my console there was now a black icon which froze the 3ds in the endless red waves.

Edit: What's the CTR code for this? Maybe I can erase the corrupted icon with FBI.
Also, for some reason I can't import my EUR Project X Zone 2 save to my USA cart.
Product code is "CTR-HB-JKSV". That's the first time I've heard of that happening. Maybe the CIA got corrupted somewhere along the way? I install and run a quick test of every release build before they're uploaded. Make sure Project X Zone is using the same folder for both regions and make sure both have had a chance to setup and format their save archives first.

Reactions: Doopl

Cat Scarlet

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.catscarlet.com
XP
Country
United States
Yo

You can install directly, I had no problem doing so
The only reason you'd need to uninstall first is if you have the initial release. I accidentally used a unique ID that was used by a game already and had to change it. If you're not, you can just install over top of the old one.

Product code is "CTR-HB-JKSV". That's the first time I've heard of that happening. Maybe the CIA got corrupted somewhere along the way? I install and run a quick test of every release build before they're uploaded. Make sure Project X Zone is using the same folder for both regions and make sure both have had a chance to setup and format their save archives first.

Thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It could get banned from PSN but you can change your ID I think?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you try wearing them?