[Release]JK's SaveManager - Homebrew CIA Save manager.

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by JK_, Feb 1, 2016.

1. kagesaku

kagesaku Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 11, 2018
    Germany
    underground, shibuya
    I'm trying to save my ACNL WA file but I always get the error code C920454F. Anybody here who can help me fixing this?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Also, when I download the Version 08/19/2018 it always stops working when I choose "load title". I cant seem to find the problem so please help me!

2. Kwyjor

Kwyjor GBAtemp Regular

May 23, 2018
    Canada
    What version are you using, and how did you get it on your 3DS?

I may be mistaken, but I think that error occurs if you're trying to use the *hax version and did not copy jksm.xml to the same folder as jksm.3dsx. (If you're following this guide, for instance, it happens to omit that crucial piece of information.)

Also, the latest *hax version does not work; if you're using *hax (i.e. you're running steelhax and did not install CFW), then you'll need the version from this page of the thread (look up a few posts) or from page 177. You can also use the custom version of JKSM from https://www.marcrobledo.com/acnl-editor/help.html#FAQ .

Last edited by Kwyjor, Oct 11, 2018
  3. kagesaku

kagesaku Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 11, 2018
    Germany
    underground, shibuya
    I'm using FreakyHax! Was the best and easiest way for me. Also tried to downloas from your link but still getting that error.

4. Kwyjor

Kwyjor GBAtemp Regular

May 23, 2018
    Canada
    So do you have a file named jksm.xml in the same folder as jksm.3dsx? Are you asked to "select a target" when you start JKSM?

You can get jksm.xml from the version on page 177.

5. kagesaku

kagesaku Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 11, 2018
    Germany
    underground, shibuya
    That was my mistake! Thank you!! It finally works :)

6. Mario4736

Mario4736 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 27, 2015
    Italy
    Italy, Sicily
    I'm getting mad. The attached file is not JKSV. wth Where can i find it? going crazy right now. *please don't answer "but there's already checkpoooint!11!1"*

7. Bluespheal

Bluespheal GBAtemp Regular

Sep 5, 2016
    Mexico
    Go to github and click on releases, also JK has posted recent updates recently on the thread, just browse a little.

8. Kittehnn

Kittehnn Member

Newcomer
    Oct 16, 2018
    United States
    I had a similar issue. What I ended up doing is re-downloading everything, homebrew, save manager, starter kit. And deleting the old files. It has worked for me.

9. Mii09

Mii09 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 11, 2018
    United States
    What do I do after I back up my saves and extra data? Where do I place my backups?

10. ConKonner

ConKonner Member

Newcomer
    Aug 15, 2018
    United States
    anywhere you want; on your computer, another flash drive, etc

Mii09 likes this.
  11. Blasetzmt

Blasetzmt Member

Newcomer
    Mar 17, 2017
    I'm having a problem... When I export the extra data, it creates it successfully, but when I see it on the pc, there's a folder exactly how I named it, but it's empty...

12. sansnumen

sansnumen GBAtemp Regular

Aug 4, 2017
    United States
    Not every title has extra data. Could you elaborate on which title is giving you issues?

13. JK_
    OP

JK_ GBAtemp Fan

Sep 4, 2015
    United States
    Do you see a box with a progress bar on the bottom screen? If not, the extdata is empty or JKSM isn't seeing what's in it. If you do and it's still empty, I guess I gotta look at it.

14. Blasetzmt

Blasetzmt Member

Newcomer
    Mar 17, 2017
    Yes. I could see a green bar. It created successfully.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Yo-Kai Watch Blasters: White Dog Squad

15. sansnumen

Aug 4, 2017
    United States
    Hmm. What you can do is check to see if the 3DS has extra data for your game. Open System Settings-->Data Management-->Nintendo 3DS-->Extra Data. If it's there, JKSM probably can't see it.

On an unrelated note, hey @JK_ I am using JKSM via Rosalina on my New Nintendo 3DS XL and noticed that a few System Titles are missing. The following System Titles are detected:

Activity Log
    Friend List
    Game Notes
    Instruction Manual
    Mii Maker
    Miiverse
    Nintendo 3DS Camera
    Nintendo 3DS Sound
    Nintendo eShop
    StreetPass Mii Plaza
    System Settings

I believe the following are not detected or supported for some reason:

Internet Browser
    Home Menu
    AR Games
    Face Raiders
    amiibo Settings
    Nintendo Zone

Any info you can give?

16. Blasetzmt

Blasetzmt Member

Newcomer
    Mar 17, 2017
    I somehow solved it, but now I have a save data that I created today with the info of some days ago. I noticed it because in an editor, the level was lower than when I play the game.

17. JK_
    OP

JK_ GBAtemp Fan

Sep 4, 2015
    United States
    Newer 3DS releases only list what they can open. It was an oversight on my part, but now this means both SD and NAND titles need to be scanned when reload is selected. Rescanning NAND titles wasn't really needed in previous versions. It's not a hard fix or anything, but I'm digging and messing around with some Switch stuff right now and don't wanna lose my place so-to-speak.

18. sansnumen

Aug 4, 2017
    United States
    It's not a critical issue, just something peculiar I noticed when using your app. Thanks for your response.

19. Dothackjhe

Dothackjhe GBAtemp Fan

Dec 29, 2013
    Philippines
    Philippines
    It's good see this app getting continued support from its dev.

20. Chary

Chary Never sleeps.

pip Senior Editor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Chary is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 2, 2012
    United States
    When using the program, I get "could not access the save data archive" as an error. What would cause this? I have the latest version of the jksm, and I know I have save data on the game I'm trying to back up.