[Release]JK's SaveManager - Homebrew CIA Save manager.

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by JK_, Feb 1, 2016.

1. SRKTiberious

SRKTiberious GBAtemp Regular

Sep 4, 2014
    United States
    The cartridge title is now at the top of the list when you pick Games.

2. Ronald_McDongus

Ronald_McDongus Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 13, 2018
    United Kingdom
    when trying to load the save manager i keep freezing on a red screen which hasnt happened before i even tried completely re-installing homebrew and that didnt work the save manager used to work perfectly

3. Rubedo

Rubedo Aikawa is OLEV

Jul 29, 2008
    United States
    Where am I supposed to put the files on my SD card to be imported?
    I'm trying to import a Tales of the Abyss save I found online, but whenever I click "Import save" or "Browse SD for data" it just gives me a "Error opening save archive!" error. I put it in SD:/JKSV/Saves/[Title]/[Slot Dir] like the first post says but it doesn't seem to be working. What am I doing wrong?

4. Rubedo

Rubedo Aikawa is OLEV

Jul 29, 2008
    United States
    Okay so I figured out what I was doing wrong - I had to set the save directory with Y.
    However... it isn't detecting Tales of the Abyss' Clear Data, which is what I'm trying to get. The normal save files appear ingame perfectly, but the clear data, what I assume to be the TOASYS file, isn't loading. It should prompt me to start New Game+ with that data, but it just doesn't show up. Can anyone please help?

5. cuprum

cuprum Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 17, 2018
    Ukraine
    I can't find find cia dowload link, please help me to find

6. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    Scan one of the QR codes in the first post with FBI.

7. flamer1120

flamer1120 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 23, 2018
    China
    I was spamming A button too fast when I was importing save and overwritten another save file. Is there any chance I can recover that overwritten file? like through gm9 or other programs?

8. TheCyberQuake

TheCyberQuake Certified Geek

Dec 2, 2014
    United States
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    No

9. pendr4gon

pendr4gon Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 24, 2017
    Turkey
    Been looking for this, thanks.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

10. eXioStorm

eXioStorm Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 28, 2018
    United States
    any way I can get this to work on Citra? been trying to no avail. (Error opening ExtData! Title may not use it.)(Error opening save archive!)

11. LeoIeiri

LeoIeiri 家入レオ

May 10, 2017
    Japan
    Tokyo
    Homebrew version dont work on my o3DS need a exploit :unsure:

12. EZMoney

EZMoney Member

Newcomer
    Jan 24, 2018
    United States
    Do I put this at the root of my SD card? I'm kinda confused on the installing instructions.

13. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    Do you even have Homebrew? You need Homebrew to use this. Download the .3dsx zip attached to the first post, extract it, the move the "3ds" folder to root of your SD card. Access with the Homebrew Launcher.

Last edited by KunoichiZ, Jan 29, 2018
    Rayan92 likes this.
  14. EZMoney

EZMoney Member

Newcomer
    Jan 24, 2018
    United States
    Yep I just got it yesterday. I'm pretty familiar with the homebrew scene and have been for awhile.

15. ubergeek77

ubergeek77 Post editing world champ.

Dec 6, 2014
    United States
    Is there any way to store the save using it's title ID instead of it's name? I'm having quite a few problems with it because it keeps trying to use the game's name.

For one, Story of Seasons and Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns both show up in JKSM as "STORY OF SEASONS," making saves show up in the same folder. And even with the "Japanese Support" cia, Japanese titles basically glitch out upon re-entering the app, and if I ever want to use those saves again, I have to scan my entire list of games just to make those show up.

Making the games save via their title ID's would solve these problems, and I'm sure a few more. How can I get it to do this?

16. pLaYeR^^

pLaYeR^^ GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 18, 2014
    Austria
    I downloaded the .3DSX zip and copied the folder JKSM with all files to my 3ds folder. When i try to start the .3DSX with homebrew launcher it tells me: "This homebrew exploit doesn't supports the running of the application under goal-titles. Please use another exploit". I use Rosalina v2.0.0.

17. LeoIeiri

LeoIeiri 家入レオ

May 10, 2017
    Japan
    Tokyo
    I have the same problem

pLaYeR^^ likes this.
  18. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    If you two are so desperate to use JKSM through the HBL instead of launching it through the CIA, then use Phalk's version of JKSM. It can be launched through Rosalina.

LeoIeiri and pLaYeR^^ like this.
  19. pLaYeR^^

pLaYeR^^ GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 18, 2014
    Austria
    Now i can run it but when I try to export i get an error. I also cant import any file since it doesn't find a backup...

20. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    https://github.com/Phalk/JKSM/blob/master/README.md shows the new folder location.

If you have issues with the fork, I would send a message to phalk. If all else fails, use the CIA instead.

Last edited by KunoichiZ, Jan 31, 2018
    pLaYeR^^ likes this.