Homebrew [Release]JK's SaveManager - Homebrew CIA Save manager.

• Thread starter JK_
  • Start date
  • Views 1,833,306
  • Replies 3,678
  • Likes 243

Redferne

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
lol i know what rom is full or not.but right now not only mhs but also some others.now if i create file save for games that i've not played or created back up save before,it'll get error message but other games that i played (means at least i created back up folder)before, it still works :wacko::wacko::wacko: and yes i refresh titles a few times but not working
What?!
Sorry I don't understand you.

rocky_2016

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i mean i can't use jksm for new games not only monster hunter stories but other games that i installed recently. weird is older games that i already using jksm created back up is still working till now and i still back up newer files

rocky_2016

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i've tried the ver you told me and also got the same error with other games. now the data i could back up is nowhere to be seen too,those games can only create new. wth is wrong with this man :cry::cry::cry:

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've tried the ver you told me and also got the same error with other games. now the data i could back up is nowhere to be seen too,those games can only create new. wth is wrong with this man :cry::cry::cry:
Those saves are still on your SD card. I don't know why JKSM is not recognizing them. I recommend switching back to the February 2017 build so that it will hopefully at least recognize your saves. I can't help you anymore unfortunately.

Reactions: rocky_2016

rocky_2016

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Those saves are still on your SD card. I don't know why JKSM is not recognizing them. I recommend switching back to the February 2017 build so that it will hopefully at least recognize your saves. I can't help you anymore unfortunately.
ok thank you anyway

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr