Homebrew [Release]JK's SaveManager - Homebrew CIA Save manager.

• Thread starter JK_
  • Start date
  • Views 1,834,611
  • Replies 3,680
  • Likes 243

Mhei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Do you have 'custom firmware' on your 3DS or just homebrew? You will need custom firmware to install a .cia (It's not a file that you can load up with only homebrew), if you have not updated to the latest version of the 3DS (11.4) and are on 11.2, you can get custom firmware through Luma3DS. There is an entire guide on that. TL;DR: You don't put it in the 3ds folder because you have to install the .cia file through FBI which needs custom firmware.

no u.u i use homebrew, im in the version 11.3.0.36 and all time i have this green screen when i try open jksm, sorry im new in this.

Mhei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry, I'm not sure if you could set up Luma CFW. Look around on Google and check if it's possible to set it up.

im already tired of search xDD i watch 215452 videos and search in google for 3 days, and all i see this work till 11.3.0.35 so im already done with this xD, thx so much for answer me.

alexia01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Same problem with the green screen. I updated my nintendo and I use homebrew with swapdoodle now but I used jksm before without Luma3ds or anything, just homebrew.

Stitchu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
kevledev.fr
XP
Country
France
11.4 payload don't allow access saves of games at this time. You have to wait to an updated payload to use any homebrew app that access saves.
JKSM will work again when a payload allowing save access will be released.

If you have 11.3, please redownload the payload.
If you have Homebrew Launcher Loader, the app on the Home Menu of the 3DS which launch directly Homebrew please hold down X to download the payload updated for 11.3

And if you have 11.4 and you have CFW (you hacked your 3DS and installed Luma for example), use the CIA version instead.

Breathable

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
11.4 payload don't allow access saves of games at this time. You have to wait to an updated payload to use any homebrew app that access saves.

If you have Homebrew Launcher Loader, the app on the Home Menu of the 3DS which launch directly Homebrew please hold down X to download the payload updated for 11.3

And if you have 11.4 and you have CFW (you hacked your 3DS and installed Luma for example), use the CIA version instead.
Do you mind sending me the Download link or link to the payload? Thanks.

Stitchu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
kevledev.fr
XP
Country
France
The payloads updated are on the official website, and depends if you have a 2DS, Old 3DS or New 3DS : http://smealum.github.io/3ds/

If you redownload it on the website, it should be the good one. But if you are on 11.4, there isn't a new payload for the green screen. You have to wait if Smea found something.

Conan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, today I tried to transfer my save of pokemon sun to another digital version of sun, but I got a save corrupted error after doing so. I'm on a9lh 11.4, using the cia version of jksm.

JTyee37

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I use save manager my bottom screen turns green and the top turns black. Is there anything I can do to fix this? I know it's supposed to say A to Backup and B to Import but it just stays green. Homebrew opens up fine and it allows me to select pokemon moon but then that happens.

lonewolf08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I use save manager my bottom screen turns green and the top turns black. Is there anything I can do to fix this? I know it's supposed to say A to Backup and B to Import but it just stays green. Homebrew opens up fine and it allows me to select pokemon moon but then that happens.

Literally the previous page.

JTyee37

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Literally the previous page.
Ok so I have 11.3 and homebrew using sound hax on the new 3DS. Do you mean to redownload the save manager? I apologize I don't know a ton about this. I had it work fine on the previous DS I had. Hope Im not to much of a bother and appreciate the help.

lonewolf08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I have 11.3 and homebrew using sound hax on the new 3DS. Do you mean to redownload the save manager? I apologize I don't know a ton about this. I had it work fine on the previous DS I had. Hope Im not to much of a bother and appreciate the help.
Need to re-download the payload not the homebrew.

JTyee37

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I don't need Homebrew to run this? Do I just Download the two files and move them to my SD card to export save data from my 3DS?

JTyee37

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need either Homebrew or custom firmware to use JKSM.
ok so I use that and I go to jksm to export my save data and I click A to use the game pokemon moon but the bottom screen keeps turning green after that and the top screen is black it doesn't give me any options to export my save :/ idk why because it worked on my old 3ds and I have version so it should work right?

lonewolf08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so I use that and I go to jksm to export my save data and I click A to use the game pokemon moon but the bottom screen keeps turning green after that and the top screen is black it doesn't give me any options to export my save :/ idk why because it worked on my old 3ds and I have version so it should work right?
When I said homebrew I meant the the jksm, you don't need to redownload jksm, you need to redownload the payload according to what I quoted for you...did you even read it?

SonWest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hello, I have the same problem as JTyee37.
My screen turns green when trying to open Pokemon Moon through JKSM.
Now, I've read your reply that I'd need to redownload the payload (I have 11.3 new 3ds xl) however I just downloaded everything yesterday, they aren't old files and so... this won't help me since yesterday I downloaded the correct payload for New 3ds xl 11.3.0-36U
Do you know of anything else?
Thank you in advance.
Edit: What I download is "otherapp", not ropbin btw.

Last edited by SonWest,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte