[Release]JK's SaveManager - Homebrew CIA Save manager.

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by JK_, Feb 1, 2016.

Feb 1, 2016
  1. JK_
    OP

Member JK_ GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I'm not sure right now. I've been basically working almost everyday the last few weeks and this project isn't exactly the first thing on my list of things I want to do when I get home unfortunately.

2. JosephNeale

Newcomer JosephNeale Member

United Kingdom
  3. Astragon

Newcomer Astragon Newbie

United States
    Just out of curiosity, would updating an O3DS to 11.3 suddenly make MHGSV not work? I attempted installing homebrew and MHGSV on my sister's O3DS which she updated to 11.3. Homebrew booted fine via soundhax. MHGSV appeared to work when exporting data but as soon as I made edits with the talisman editor program on GBATemp, saved, and booted homebrew again, MHGSV couldn't import the save data and said "couldn't find system!"

Then again, when I inserted her SD card into my PC with a card reader, Windows alerted me to some problem with the files on her SD card, didn't specify what. Maybe that's why MHGSV didn't work properly?

4. THFourteen

Newcomer THFourteen Member

United Kingdom
    Does this tool have an option to backup "all" saves with a single click/press?

Just looking for a good way to backup all my savegames to PC regularly, dont really want to have to keep taking the microSD card out of the console and copying the whole contents of the card over. Also wifi transfer is too slow to copy the whole card.

5. pixelmasher

Member pixelmasher Gaming Gamer

Antarctica
    Yes. Click on HELP in the bottom right corner.

THFourteen likes this.
  6. THFourteen

Newcomer THFourteen Member

United Kingdom
    Awesome, thanks for the help!

pixelmasher likes this.
  7. TheMajesticMrL

Newcomer TheMajesticMrL Advanced Member

United States
    Dumb question, but when I try to put the folder in my 3ds folder, I keep getting an error saying I don't have permission to perform the action. I'm the administrator so I don't know why this is happening.

EDIT: Weird, even though I don't have permission, it still works.

Last edited by TheMajesticMrL, Mar 24, 2017 at 9:07 PM