[Release] Jayro's Lockpick - A Bootable Password Removal Suite (WinPE)

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Lockpick.png

- Jayro's Lockpick -
A Bootable Password Removal Suite (WinPE)

DOWNLOADS:

Google Drive Button.png

MEGA button.png

Torrent Button.png

Magnet Link:
Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:103B6A49FB23E2E9BDEAF7AF53E4BA533874574B

Screenshots:

Lockpick.PNG Desktop.png

Last edited by Jayro,

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
any chance of a .torrent file? the magnet link doesn't seem to be doing much
The torrent file is in both the download links, so pick one. B-)

Update: Torrent button link fixed.

Last edited by Jayro,

Abominator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
any chance of a .torrent file? the magnet link doesn't seem to be doing much
both the magnet and torrent file, work for me, i don't know why you have a problem?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Jayro what about Kon-Boot? why didn't you integrate in this bootable WInPe? It's a nice tool btw, I'm sure you're aware of that:)

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
both the magnet and torrent file, work for me, i don't know why you have a problem?

@Jayro what about Kon-Boot? why didn't you integrate in this bootable WInPe? It's a nice tool btw, I'm sure you're aware of that:)
I could not, for the life of me, get Kon-boot to work from Ventoy. It acts like it works, but doesn't actually do anything. So I never bothered with Kon-boot ever again. And it doesn't support UEFI booting either, which is what most computers use these days. Passcape Reset Windows Password has the same "skip password at boot" ability, so it would just be wasteful anyhow.

nitrostemp

Trophies
XP
Country

the torrent download link was missing when OP posted lol

Reactions: Jayro

AAA3A

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,
1) Does Jayro's Lockpick have a feature to link it to my touchpad?
2) When I start Jayro's Lockpick, I can't start the software (I don't know where to find it). How do I do this?
A big thank you to Jayro who has done a wonderful job with this tool that saves me a lot of time!
I know it must take him a long time, but it works perfectly and solves the problems of all Médicat users and even more!
Thanks a lot!

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
1) Does Jayro's Lockpick have a feature to link it to my touchpad?
2) When I start Jayro's Lockpick, I can't start the software (I don't know where to find it). How do I do this?
A big thank you to Jayro who has done a wonderful job with this tool that saves me a lot of time!
I know it must take him a long time, but it works perfectly and solves the problems of all Médicat users and even more!
Thanks a lot!
I don't under what you mean by the first question. The trackpad works now, unlike the last build.

The app launches at startup automatically, you don't need to launch it again.

AAA3A

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't under what you mean by the first question. The trackpad works now, unlike the last build.

This question is from 5 months ago. I finally put the questions back on the Medicat USB website. You may remember, but I had forgotten to download the "Programs" folder. Great for trackpad support in the winPE!

Reactions: Jayro

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
This question is from 5 months ago. I finally put the questions back on the Medicat USB website. You may remember, but I had forgotten to download the "Programs" folder. Great for trackpad support in the winPE!
Oh my bad, I didn't read the date on the post. But yeah, all the issues are fixed with the new WinPE. :)

BrandonG777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Mine isn't starting up automatically and like this guy, I'm not sure where to go look. md5 checksum appears to be correct.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Mine isn't starting up automatically and like this guy, I'm not sure where to go look. md5 checksum appears to be correct.
I'm wondering if your antivirus keeps cripling it during installation. I have Defender permanently disabled on my system so stuff like this doesn't happen. I man make a Rufus installed ISO to USB and boot it up just fine.

BrandonG777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm wondering if your antivirus keeps cripling it during installation. I have Defender permanently disabled on my system so stuff like this doesn't happen. I man make a Rufus installed ISO to USB and boot it up just fine.

I never opened the ISO, just copied it to my iodd / easy2boot drive and booted it directly so nothing ever had a chance to modify the ISO.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I never opened the ISO, just copied it to my iodd / easy2boot drive and booted it directly so nothing ever had a chance to modify the ISO.
Ah. It needs to be burned to a USB (or a 1GB VHD file mounted on the iODD) so it can find things where it expects files to be.

AAA3A

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you very much @Jayro for this update of Jayro's Lockpick! The winPE is better, the background is beautiful and the trackpad support is great!

Last edited by AAA3A,

Haaiiko

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,

Is there any BIOS bootable version ? Or how can I make it bootable to Bios legacy version ?

Last edited by Haaiiko,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: I get a mig switch in the mail today