ROM Hack Inazuma Eleven GO 2: Chrono Stone - Neppu/Raimei - Complete Undub (v3 - Release Soon™️)

BurningPhoenix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using a CIA patched version of IEGO2, it went well from what I was playing but in Chapter 2 when I watched a cutscene where Alpha uses that future ball and activates it, my 3ds crashed "everytime". Is it because it's not fully compatible with the 3ds but just better with Citra or is it that ball? Please help.

Last edited by BurningPhoenix,
Reactions: NettoAK

LeAntioni

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I've sent you a DM, let's see what I can do for you to get this working, as youre the only one whos publicly mentioned having issues so far.
If this forum is still active could you please possibly explain how you fixed his issue as I have run into the same problem too. Much obliged if you do choose to respond!

LeAntioni

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I've sent you a DM, let's see what I can do for you to get this working, as youre the only one whos publicly mentioned having issues so far.
Apologies, if you are still active could you possibly go through this publicly and explain how you resolved this as I have suddenly run into the same issue as he did. Thanks!

Kiorka

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hi. i know it has been over a year since any activity was found here. I'm having a lot of trouble installing this patch. Even after following the steps and reading the comments, unchecking the Checksum Validation yet now it simply says that the source is too short or something of the sort, and does not finish patching it fully.

I've been struggling for like 6 hours now and it's 1AM. I would appreciate if I could get some help. Thank you in advance for your work.

Kiorka

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Update: The rom is said to be successfully patched. However the patched file literally evaporates in thin air. Upon attempting to repatch the file a second time it fails?? No only that but the previously fine cia file cannot be installed anymore. I don't know what I'm doing wrong anymore.

Kiorka

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
2nd Update: After trying again without getting any results, I had to go online and find a prepatch file. I could only get my hands on a Neppu Fire (Wildfire) version however. No Raimei (Thunderflash). The game works flawlessly and on top of that the voices do as well.

Reactions: AyanamiRei

plasma

GBAtemp's Artificial Lifeform
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Apologies, if you are still active could you possibly go through this publicly and explain how you resolved this as I have suddenly run into the same issue as he did. Thanks!
the last person who had this exact issue fixed it by trying a different rom as a base. i couldnt replicate the error on my end whatsoever and i tried for hours, so i dont have a proper fix for it.

2nd Update: After trying again without getting any results, I had to go online and find a prepatch file. I could only get my hands on a Neppu Fire (Wildfire) version however. No Raimei (Thunderflash). The game works flawlessly and on top of that the voices do as well.
again this is down to the rom youre using, you can confirm if the roms you have are the same by comparing the md5. its been a while since i looked at this project but this isnt something i can fix due to the roms being slightly different to the one i used to make the patch. i dumped a rom from my physical raimei copy and was able to patch it.

on another note, i have been considering releasing an update that fixes a few things ingame that im not 100% happy with. if i ever get the motivation to work on this again, ill post an update here.

there is something else in the works though. ⚽🚀🌌

RegulusBlack09

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I share your opinion about the names in the dub, do you plan on undub the names of the characters for the Galaxy that was translated into English in the future?
I don't like the story of Galaxy and most of the new protagonists, but I consider this the most complete and fun game, and it seems that a mod is being produced that will make the game more difficult, which will make this game even better

Last edited by RegulusBlack09,

Pokemonfan6498

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I share your opinion about the names in the dub, do you plan on undub the names of the characters for the Galaxy that was translated into English in the future?
I don't like the story of Galaxy and most of the new protagonists, but I consider this the most complete and fun game, and it seems that a mod is being produced that will make the game more difficult, which will make this game even better
unless Level-5 will make HD remake on switch

uncannygoose

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
bro can you do Inazuma Eleven GO Light/Dark Undub (i really like the first season of the series and i would love to play it in the way i exp the anime which is eng sub) but these patches are really awesome

plasma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have seen a few reports of the patch throwing an ARM11 exception error. I have a feeling it is due to the fact that to make the patch smaller in size, I removed every other language from it, and your console is trying to load that based on your device locale (You can change this in Luma, guides on here). I haven't been able to test that this is the reason for it, but it's a very plausable one due to the fact it only ever seems to trigger on cutscenes with audio, or right before a video plays.
I don't like the dub, so they would be going by their original names. I already started to translate Galaxy a while back because I got bored, so if I decide to release it then an update will be posted here. (It wont be for a good long while, if ever.)
bro can you do Inazuma Eleven GO Light/Dark Undub (i really like the first season of the series and i would love to play it in the way i exp the anime which is eng sub) but these patches are really awesome
I've considered doing Light/Dark, but theyre so poor compared to CS or Galaxy, so the motivation for me to do it just isn't there right now. However, if I do release my Galaxy project at some point, I may do it purely so I can say I've done the whole GO series.

Last edited by plasma,
Important Update.

plasma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just a quick update - there will be a v3.0 patch released this year. It will come with many fixes (such as the ARM11 exception error that occurs in chapter 1 (Alpha + Tsurugi), 3 (Beta + Daisuke) and 8 (Fei + Big), which I have already fixed), graphic updates/fixes, text changes, etc.

This update should finalize the Chrono Stone Undub project.

I will announce more when the time is right :D

x3yTbtm.png

Last edited by plasma,

HigorVGA

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Eu vi alguns relatórios do patch lançando um erro de exceção ARM11. Tenho a sensação de que é devido ao fato de que, para diminuir o tamanho do patch, removi todos os outros idiomas dele, e seu console está tentando carregá-lo com base na localidade do seu dispositivo (você pode alterar isso no Luma, guias em aqui). Não pude testar se esse é o motivo, mas é muito plausível devido ao fato de que parece ser acionado apenas em cenas com áudio ou logo antes de um vídeo ser reproduzido.

Eu não gosto da dublagem, então eles usariam seus nomes originais. Eu já comecei a traduzir o Galaxy há algum tempo porque fiquei entediado, então se eu decidir lançá-lo, uma atualização será postada aqui. (Não será por um bom tempo, se é que alguma vez.)

Eu considerei fazer Light/Dark, mas eles são muito ruins em comparação com CS ou Galaxy, então a motivação para fazer isso simplesmente não existe agora. No entanto, se eu lançar meu projeto Galaxy em algum momento, posso fazê-lo apenas para poder dizer que fiz toda a série GO.
PPlease, release the translation of inazuma eleven Go galaxy with the original names, I can't stand to see a Mark Evans on the team since I'm already used to all the original names hehehe it's not egotism at all

• Love

daiguran

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It is possible to work around the crash from chapter 8? Can't really skip it since its a normal dialog and not a cutscene like the other two in chapter 1 and 3.

I have been playing a little by little every saturday/sunday, but now idk if I should wait for the v3 or just start go3

plasma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It is possible to work around the crash from chapter 8? Can't really skip it since its a normal dialog and not a cutscene like the other two in chapter 1 and 3.

I have been playing a little by little every saturday/sunday, but now idk if I should wait for the v3 or just start go3
Fixed in v3 - this error only occurs on official hardware. Move your save to citra to get past this, then move it back.
That is a temporary workaround until v3 is out.
v3 patch christmas present? :sad:
Won't be ready in time. I am working hard when I can to make sure this is as perfect as it can be.

I'm not happy that things have taken this long myself, but please understand that the 'team' working on this project consists of just one person - me. The custom audio, the text, 95% of all the graphics have been edited by one person.

It's difficult to find time to work on this as it is, and unfortunately things haven't gone how I would have hoped irl. Please be patient, I would much rather keep delaying a release to make sure its perfect, than rush to release a buggy project - which is exactly what v2.1 is.

Last edited by plasma,
Reactions: daiguran

Kronos_Night

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is there a way to get the Hissatsu/Keshin names back to their English versions but still have the JP voices play if they're used?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does update 19 really block it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.