Hacking [Release] How to run Homebrew bubbles without VHBL.

Venom Intellect

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
homebrew-without-vhbl.png

Before we had HENkaku, we were able to use ePSP and make custom bubbles on the Vita. With the Pboot exploit not getting patched you can still make custom bubbles like VHBL and use them on FW3.60. (Pboot bubbles work on 3.61 but no access to make them, they had to be done before updating.)

HERE IS A LINK TO THE TOOL IN THE PIC (ABOVE)

Last edited by Venom Intellect,

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By the way N64 emulation works.
it works great on mario 64 & most of the custom hack mario games with sound ON but laggy ...with zeldas ect UNLESS you turn auido OFF.....
does any one know a tweak to get it running at Full Speed With AUDIO ?...
i never had VHBL back in the day on my PSP
So its new to me & is there anything else worth putting on VHBL apart from the N64 Emu...?
i swear i saw a PSP xmbc ( kodi )
on a youtube video ..?

Venom Intellect

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When i click a emulator it downloads a rar file with 0 bytes. Whats wrong?
i'm guessing the server is down for the program. The same thing has been happening for me as well.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

it works great on mario 64 & most of the custom hack mario games with sound ON but laggy ...with zeldas ect UNLESS you turn auido OFF.....
does any one know a tweak to get it running at Full Speed With AUDIO ?...
i never had VHBL back in the day on my PSP
So its new to me & is there anything else worth putting on VHBL apart from the N64 Emu...?
i swear i saw a PSP xmbc ( kodi )
on a youtube video ..?
The problem is with daedalus itself and the fact that the emulator is sandboxed in psp mode. When and if we get a native N64 emulator performance will eventually be better.

Reactions: SuperDan

Venom Intellect

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah i guessed as much ..daedalus is still good for a few games ....until a native N64 emulator arrives its still worth the effort for Mario64 !
The vita has so much potential emulation wise. Basically a portable all in one emulation device in your pocket. Just imagine playing Ocarina of Time or Goldeneye 007 without major issues. I cant wait for that day to come.

Last edited by Venom Intellect,
Reactions: SuperDan

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive been playing Zelda ocarina of time on daedalus without sound & im enjoying it still ...! but yeah its like a teaser .. half the charm of them N64 Classics is the music & effects... ( even though they stay stuck in you're Head Forevermore ! )...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: