[Release] HiyaCFW - World's FIRST Nintendo DSi CFW!

Here it is, the first DSi CFW!
logo.png

Video by Alex S (with TWiLight Menu++ (previously known as DSiMenu++ and SRLoader) installed):

Video by @Apache Thunder (When RocketLauncher was planned for a release. With WarioWare Touched (DSiWare version) installed.):

(NOTE: Since hiyaCFW has been released a few days ago (as of posting this), and no official thread has been made, I decided to go and make it, despite not making the actual patches for it. :P )

With this CFW, you can run custom DSiWare, alongside region free and 3DS-exclusive DSiWare (WarioWare Touched), on your SD card, via NAND to SD redirection!
You can also run blocked flashcards (such as R4 Ultra).

GitHub repo

FAQs

Q: Can I use a custom splash for hiyaCFW?
A: Yes you can. Place it at "sd:/hiya/" and name them "splashtop.bmp" and "splashbottom.bmp". Make sure they're actually saved as .bmp files, with the size of 256x192, with no color space info, and is 16-bit (A1 R5 G5 B5, or X1 R5 G5 B5). .gif files will also work instead of .bmp files.

Last edited by RocketRobz,

Sayora

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will NAND to SD redirection (Is it wrong to call that emunand?) ever be available on 4gb+ sd cards?

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
Glad this got an official post.
It looks like https://www.dsiguide.me doesn't have the HiyaCFW helper portion added yet, will have to work on that. Kind of annoying that cfw guide has ads on it...
Don't worry, there's still dsi.cfw.guide but you're going to have to update yours

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Are the unlaunch bricking issues fixed? :unsure:
Not yet, Unlaunch has just been released recently.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over